Avery® UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels, 60518, For Laser Printers, 1/2" x 1 3/4", White, Pack Of 1,500 Item # 895769
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Create a safer workplace with help from these tough GHS chemical labels. Mark drums and jugs or create safety markings that stand up to challenging conditions, including sea water, chemicals, sunlight and harsh temperatures.
- Poly film creates a rugged design for use in challenging environments. Tough construction withstands water, chemicals, abrasions, sunlight, tearing, scuffing and harsh temperatures and meets the BS5609 Sec. 2 protocol for up to 90 days of immersion in sea water.
- Permanent adhesive provides a powerful, long-lasting bond.
- Compliant with OSHA-mandated Globally Harmonized System regulations to ensure compliance for your facility. An easy way to label drums, totes, pails, jugs and bottles or create other workplace safety labels to foster a safer working environment.
- Avery Design & Print GHS Wizard™ software and templates make it easy to generate labels (visit avery.com/GHS for more information).
- For use with laser printers.
|label features||moisture resistant; permanent; self adhesive; UV resistant; water resistant|
|label format||full sheet|
|label type||full sheet; identification|
|machine compatibility||laser printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||60|
|primary material||poly film|
|size||1/2" x 1 3/4"|