This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tide® Powder Detergent With Bleach, Original Scent, 144 Oz. Item # 895966
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep colors bright and whiten whites while breaking down and removing stains
- Quick-dissolving formula immediately starts dissolving even in cold water. Super-soluble detergent means virtually residue-free clothes.
- Uses nonchlorine, oxygen-based bleach along with a unique bleach-activating system.
- Color-safe bleaching performance helps keep your colors from fading.
- Concentrated with more stain-fighting power so you can use about 1/3 less detergent.
- Moisture-resistant carton means no worry about clumping. The carton helps to keep the powder fresh and free-flowing.
|Cleaner Features||Chlorine-free; Residue-free|
|Cleaner Use||Stain Remover|
|container weight||144 oz|
|manufacturer||Procter & Gamble|
Tide® Powder Detergent With Bleach, Original Scent, 144 Oz. is rated out of 5 by 1450.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Weesy40 from This product is the best!!! I LOVE this product!! Changing my detergent to tide was the best thing to do! I will never go back to any other detergent!
Date published: 2018-09-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lizard27 from Best stuff ever My mom got me hocked on this detergent and I will never use anything else! I love that it gets my whites whites and keeps my colors bright.
Date published: 2018-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by shasha57 from I love this product too! This is a delightful product! I will continue to purchase this item because I can always count on my clothes coming out fresh and clean!
Date published: 2018-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nicholas from Clean scent, powerful, clean rinsing. My favorite detergent was discontinued, so I tried Tide + Bleach. I became addicted. It smells so clean, keeps my white clothes bright and rinses out nicely. I find it as effective as Kao Attack.
Date published: 2018-04-19