- Compatible with most internet-connectable devices. Connects to most devices with a network port, including game consoles, smart TVs, Blu-Ray Disc™ players and more.
- High-speed network adapter kit with throughput speeds up to 500Mbps. Ideal for streaming high-definition and 3D media and online gaming.
- HomePlug AV2 technology helps you achieve Gigabit-class speeds over electrical wiring.
- Plug-and-play setup.
|automatic speed sensing||no|
|dimensions||3.27"H x 6.26"W x 9.49"D|
|maximum data transfer rate||500 Mbps|
|number of users per network||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8|
|plug and play||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
Key FeaturesUse your home’s existing power outlets to create a new internet connection for one of your high-performance HD devices.
- Wired network expansion using existing electrical outlets
- Easy setup
- Connect 1 wired device
- Up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet
- Up to 500 Mbps wired speed*
- Gigabit 10X Faster than Fast Ethernet
- Universal connectivity with 1 remote port
- Connect devices with a push of a button
- Instant wired connectivity for PCs, game consoles, Blu-ray players and other Ethernet-enabled devices
- LED to indicate active internet connection
- Compact white design discretely plugs into your power outlet
- Perfect for creating a network connection anywaywhere in your home
- For optimal performance, pair with any Linksys Wireless-N Router
- PC or Mac desktops and laptops
- Wireless printers
- Game consoles
- Blu-ray players
- Smart TV's
- Wireless cameras
- Wireless music systems
- 2 Linksys Powerline HomePlug AV2 1 Port Gigabit Ethernet Adapters, PLEk500
- Quick Install Guide
- 2 Ethernet Cables
|Standards||HomePlug AV2 500 Mbps|
|Radio Frequency||Not Applicable|
|Switch Port Speed||10/100/1000 Gigabit|
|LEDs||Indicates active internet connection|
|Dimensions||90.6 x 63 x 34.5 mm|
|Minimum System Requirements||
PC or other devices with Ethernet network port
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability