Shell Education Early Childhood Activities Set, Phonemic Awareness, Grades Pre K - K Item # 901317
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With exciting lesson plans, this set will help little ones grasp basic educational concepts. Suggestions for cross-curricular activities allow you to teach multiple ideas in a single lesson.
- Unique and engaging lessons keep children focused.
- Comes with suggestions for cross-curricular activities and integration of the arts, so kids can expand their learning experience.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Designed for students in pre-k or kindergarten.
- Offers lessons on different phonemes and sound manipulation.
- Short vowel poems are included to provide a fun way to teach students. Nonfiction readers help children experiment with newly learned sounds.
|age recommendation||4 - 7 years|
|number of pages||176|
|size||9 1/4"H x 7 3/8"W x 7/16"D|