This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Linksys® EA6350 AC1200+ Dual-Band Smart WiFi Router Item # 901441
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Features Smart Wi-Fi apps to enhance network mobile control
- Wireless-AC delivers super-fast wireless speeds.
- Dual-band 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz wireless connectivity supports high-bandwidth applications, including video streaming and file sharing. Device or website prioritization ensures you are not interrupted during video streaming and online gaming.
- SMART Wi-Fi apps and tools keep you connected on the go. Control inappropriate content with parental controls, monitor network activity, turn on/off Wi-Fi access to devices and create a separate, password-protected guest network.
- USB 3.0 port lets you share files with devices across your network. Transfer data at high speed, move large files, back up your computer hard drive or share a printer.
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports let you connect wired PCs and devices at ultra-fast speeds.
- Built-in firewall and 128-bit encryption for safety. Wi-Fi Protected Setup button allows easy, secure installation.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||9.1"H x 12.6"W x 2.56"D|
|maximum data transfer rate||867|
|number of users per network||30|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS X 10.5.8+|
|plug and play||yes|
|ports||Ethernet; USB 3.0|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
EA6350 AC1200+ Smart Wi-Fi Router
- Wireless-AC is faster than wireless-N for media streaming and more
- Dual wireless bands of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz for fast data transfer speeds
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports for robust wired connections
- USB 3.0 port delivers extremely fast file transfer and lets you connect devices across your network
- Smart Wi-Fi lets you remotely access and manage your network
About Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
Customize and Manage Your Home Wi-Fi Anytime, AnywhereWith the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App, you can closely monitor and manage your home Wi-Fi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
- Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
- Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids -- even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Device Prioritization: You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.
How to Set Up Smart Wi-Fi
Set up your home Wi-Fi using a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router.
Download the free Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App.
Use Your Mobile Device to Manage Your Home Wi-Fi.
Wireless-AC Technology and Gigabit Ethernet Ports for Powerful NetworkingDesigned to deliver optimal wired and wireless connectivity, the AC1200+ lets you enjoy fast Internet speeds on multiple devices simultaneously, thanks to next generation wireless-AC technology and four Gigabit Ethernet ports for wired connections. Wireless-AC delivers speeds up to 2.8 times faster than wireless-N, making this router well suited for homes with multiple devices. Plus, use the high-performance USB 3.0 port to attach a storage device and quickly transfer large files or share devices across your Wi-Fi network.
Dual wireless bands of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz deliver speeds up to N300 Mbps + AC867 Mbps, enabling data traffic to flow quickly and with minimal buffering. You can enjoy gaming, media streaming, and other Internet activities simultaneously without interruptions or interference. The router's antennas are adjustable for optimal positioning.
Beamforming Creates Stronger, Faster ConnectionsAnother important feature of the AC1200+ router is Beamforming, an innovative technology that strengthens communication between your connected devices and the router. Beamforming enables the router to identify and connect directly with other devices, rather than simply sending out wireless signals in a general direction. This results in faster network speeds, better wireless range, reduced interference from other devices, and stronger Wi-Fi connections.
Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3.0 Ports Deliver High–Performance Wired ConnectionsOn the back of the AC1200+ are four Gigabit Ethernet ports that allow you to connect wired devices directly for Internet access as well as share data on external storage devices. Gigabit technology is 10 times faster than Fast Ethernet for optimal speed and performance. The router also comes equipped with a USB 3.0 port, which delivers data transfer speeds that are 10 times greater than USB 2.0, making it great for connecting a printer or moving large files.
Wireless Security to Block Unauthorized AccessThe AC1200+ features Wi-Fi Protected Setup along with WPA/WPA2 encryption and an SPI firewall to protect your data and keep your home Wi-Fi network secure. The router also allows you to create a dedicated network for guests and offers parental controls to limit access for children.
Easy Setup without a CDGetting the AC1200+ up and running is simple. Just plug the router into a power source, connect it to your Internet modem and your computer or laptop, connect to the Linksys secure network shown as in the quick start guide, and follow the instructions. No installation CD is required.
System RequirementsThis product requires a Wi-Fi-enabled computer that has a CD or DVD drive and that runs the Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or later, Windows 7, or Windows 8 operating system or the Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.8 or later, Snow Leopard 10.6.1 or later, Lion 10.7 or later, or Mountain Lion 10.8 or later operating system. It also requires Internet Explorer 8, Safari 5, Google Chrome, or Firefox 8 or later browser.
Linksys AC1200+ Smart Wi-Fi Gigabit Router, Ethernet cable, power adapter, quick start guide, and CD-ROM with documentation.