This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Night Owl Wireless Outdoor 1080p Camera, CAM-WNR2P-OU Item # 9027160
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Having a security camera on your property offers peace of mind. Thanks to this camera's 1080p resolution and 100' of night vision, you can help ensure your family and valuables are safe day or night.
- Compatible with Night Owl WNVR201 series. Can be used as a standalone camera.
- 1080p resolution lets you see everything in clear view.
- Offers night vision for up to 100'.
- Automatically adjusts to the amount of available light.
- 100° field of view helps you see more of your space.
- Passive Infrared Detection Technology senses motion up to 24' away. Sends notifications straight to your device.
- microSD™ card slot helps you save recorded video (card sold separately).
- 2-way audio lets you talk to someone who is up to 20' away from the camera.
- Water-resistant housing allows placement in harsh environments.
- Comes with an antenna and a 3-axis mounting bracket.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|automatic light adjustment||yes|
|brand name||Night Owl|
|connector type||Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|dimensions||2.8"H x 7.5"W x 2.8"D|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|maximum video frame rate||15 fps|
|power source||AC Adapter|
|viewing angle||100 degrees|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Secure - Protect - Connect
Add-on Indoor/Outdoor Wireless 1080p AC Powered Camera
Functional, flexible and expandable. Our state-of-the-art Wireless 1080p AC Powered Camera covers all the bases. Fully compatible with our WNVR201 and WG4 Series, this camera can easily be paired to an existing system. Don’t have a system? No worries! Use the camera as a standalone by connecting it to your router and viewing it through our App. That’s flexibility you can depend on! With full 1080p resolution, a 100° field of view and up to 100 ft. of night vision, you are guaranteed the coverage you deserve. Additionally, the camera uses our Dual Sensor Technology and two-way audio to truly take your security experience to the next level.
Dual Sensor Technology reduces false alarms by up to 90%. By incorporating infrared sensors into the camera, both motion detection and heat detection are used to minimize false alerts and keep you apprised of real threats in real time. Our premier wireless camera is sure to satisfy those customers craving fewer cables, easier setup and superior quality images. With 24/7 coverage and pre-recording, rest assured you will not miss any key events. We really are raising the bar!
1080p Wireless AC Powered CameraSome wireless camera brands use battery powered cameras. While this may seem like a convenience, the batteries require frequent replacement, a hassle and expense many customers want to avoid. Our 1080p wireless camera is AC powered to help avoid this problem. Each camera comes equipped with its own camera power adapter with enough cable to install the camera in a desirable location. This feature allows for 24/7 coverage and pre-recording, options not available with battery powered cameras. Our AC powered camera ensures you achieve maximum coverage and don’t miss any key events due to dead batteries.
Flexible Setup OptionsAlready own a Night Owl Wireless NVR or Gateway? This add-on wireless camera makes expanding your security system easy. Simply pair the camera to your NVR or Gateway and increase the coverage to your home or business. If you don’t own a Night Owl security system but still want to keep an eye on things, this camera is perfect for you. This wireless camera can stand on its own by connecting to your router. With optional SD card recording, you can record video, receive real-time notifications and remotely view the camera through our App on your smartphone or tablet.
Smart Dual Sensor TechnologyNight Owl’s patent pending Dual Sensor technology eliminates the number of false alerts you receive by up to 90%. Unlike other standard security systems that send out notifications every time motion is sensed, our heightened detection technology focuses on objects that present more of a threat. Don't want to spend time monitoring an empty room? No problem! Night Owl’s Dual Sensor technology allows the system to record only when necessary and send you notifications that matter. You can set the detection area of the camera to monitor specific areas and will receive a real-time alert directly to your smart device when it detects heat + motion change in the selected zone. That’s dependability you can count on!
Two-Way AudioOur 1080p wireless camera comes equipped with two-way audio. This dual feature allows your camera to record audio and be used as a virtual intercom via our App on your smartphone or tablet. At work and need to communicate with someone at home who isn’t answering their phone? Simply login to the App and use the camera’s two-way audio to get their attention or have a conversation. No matter where you travel, trust that you will be able to see and hear what matters most.
Works with Google AssistantWhen viewed as a standalone camera or on our Wireless Gateway, this camera works with Google Assistant. Google Assistant allows you to view your camera from the convenience of your Smart Device with ease. Simply tell Google Assistant to open the App and begin viewing. Now that’s smart security!
No Monthly Fees
Night Owl does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your camera over the Internet or on a Smart Device. Benefit from multiple recording storage options with no fees, ever!
1080p Weather Resistant CameraNight Owl’s 1080p infrared wireless camera is intended for both indoor and outdoor use. The camera is weatherproof, meaning it can withstand minimal moisture and dirt debris. When placing your camera outdoors, we strongly recommend placing it under shelter of some kind. This can include but is not limited to eaves and awnings. By doing this, you will ensure your camera is not overly exposed to harsh elements and will be there when you need it most.
HD Wireless 1080p ResolutionThis 1080p (1920 pixels x 1080 pixels) High Definition wireless camera provides the stunning image quality you crave. With enhanced resolution, you will see intricate details with better clarity and detect threats with precision. If your existing system is not providing the coverage you need, enjoy the peace of mind this camera offers.
Enhanced Night Vision and Wide Viewing AngleNight Owl’s wireless infrared camera provides up to 100 ft. of night vision. During the day, your camera will display in full color mode. At night, it will enter black and white mode. Additionally, the camera provides a 100 ˚ field of view, which surpasses the 70˚ field of view of many cameras. This enhanced field of view allows you to view a larger area while providing peace of mind.
24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a YearAt Night Owl, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand by offering tri-lingual (English, Spanish and French) 24/7 phone support, 365 days a year.
EZ – Warranty ReturnsOftentimes, manufacturer’s force customers to jump through hoops to have a defective product warrantied. Not at Night Owl! Here, we believe customers with a defective product within the warranty period should not be saddled with shipping fees or overly complex requests. Our “EZ” return process makes navigating a warranty claim easy and hassle-free!
- 1080p Indoor/Outdoor Wireless AC Powered Infrared IP Camera
- Two-way Audio Enabled Camera
- Works with Google Assistant
- 100 ft. of Night Vision with 100° Field of View
- 24/7 Technical Phone Support
- Camera is compatible with our WNVR201 and WG4 Series or can be used as a standalone
- 1 x Outdoor Wireless IP Camera
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x 12V DC 1.0A Power Supply 16.4 ft.
- 3 x Bracket Mounting Hardware
(1) Night vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(2) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -4° or above 140° (F). These cameras are weather resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(3) Night Owl does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your IP Camera over the internet and Smartphone. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(4) Internet and cell phone access requires a router and a broadband internet connection with a minimum of 2 Mbps upload speed. See product specifications for Windows® and Apple® operating systems compatibility.
(5) The IP Camera is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and AndroidTM running on 3G/4G Smartphones.
(6) Night Owl Connect App is a free download compatible with iOS® and AndroidTM Smartphones and Tablets only.
(7) MicroSD Card not included. Internal memory capacity up to 128GB.
(8) 2-way audio enabled camera.
(9) Thermal image is for example only and not an actual camera produced image.
Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state and locality. Tablet, phone, router, and Night Owl NVR sold separately.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Manuals & Quick Setup Guides
Quick Setup GuidePDF, 1.67MB, 12 pages