Night Owl Wireless Outdoor 1080p Camera, CAM-WNR2P-OU Item # 9027160
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Having a security camera on your property offers peace of mind. Thanks to this camera's 1080p resolution and 100' of night vision, you can help ensure your family and valuables are safe day or night.
- Compatible with Night Owl WNVR201 series. Can be used as a standalone camera.
- 1080p resolution lets you see everything in clear view.
- Offers night vision for up to 100'.
- Automatically adjusts to the amount of available light.
- 100° field of view helps you see more of your space.
- Passive Infrared Detection Technology senses motion up to 24' away. Sends notifications straight to your device.
- microSD™ card slot helps you save recorded video (card sold separately).
- 2-way audio lets you talk to someone who is up to 20' away from the camera.
- Water-resistant housing allows placement in harsh environments.
- Comes with an antenna and a 3-axis mounting bracket.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|power source||AC Adapter|
|brand name||Night Owl|
|Product Type||Mountable Security Camera|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Protect What Matters Most.
Need something that’s simple to setup and easy to move as your viewing needs change? Expand your existing coverage with Night Owl’s 2-pack of 1080p AC Powered Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Cameras. These cameras can be added to compatible Night Owl® wireless devices. Don’t have a system? No worries! Simply connect the cameras to your router via Wi-Fi and view them through our free App. Have a Smart TV and/or Chromecast™? With the integration of Google Assistant, you can even live stream to your TV in real-time with simple voice-activated commands.
Full 1080p resolution, a 100° field of view and up to 100 ft. of Night Vision help ensure you have every angle covered. Each camera also includes 2-way audio so you can record sound and speak through the cameras. As if that wasn’t enough, these cameras also have our Dual Sensor Technology which reduces false alerts to your Smart Device by up to 90%. Multiple storage options are available depending on your camera setup. With 24/7 support, rest assured Night Owl® will be here for you every step of the way.
Brand: Night Owl®
Number of Cameras: 2
Camera Type: AC Powered Wireless IP
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor/Outdoor, IP-65 rated
Camera Operating Temperature: -4°F to 140°F
Night Vision: Yes
Night Vision Range: Up to 100 ft.
Recording Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
Smartphone Compatible: Yes
Viewing Angle: 100°
Camera Technology: AC Powered Wireless IP Cameras with Infrared Sensors
Image Sensor Type: CMOS
Lens Size: 3.6 mm
IR Cut Filter: Yes
NOTE: Add to select Night Owl® wireless devices or for standalone use.
1080p HD Resolution
View your world in 1080p! See intricate details with amazing clarity and detect threats with precision.
- 1080p (2MP) HD Resolution (1920 pixels x 1080 pixels)
- Stunning video quality with sharp definitive lines
- Clear and detailed HD video, day or night
AC Powered Wireless Cameras
Unlike some brands, our wireless cameras are AC powered to avoid the inconvenience of changing or recharging batteries. Frequent battery replacement is a hassle and expense many customers want to avoid. These cameras can be easily moved as your coverage needs change.
- Each camera includes a 16.4 ft. power adapter so you can install the camera in a desirable location
- AC power allows for 24/7 coverage and pre-record
- Don’t miss any key events due to dead batteries
- DIY (Do-it-Yourself) easy install
View on your TV! Works with the Google Assistant
Our 1080p wireless cameras are outsmarting the competition. With the integration of Google Assistant, you can now live stream your cameras to your TV in real-time with simple voice-activated commands.
- 1080p wireless cameras work with the Google Assistant
- Use voice-activated commands to live stream your cameras to your TV in real-time
- Requires a Smart TV and/or Chromecast™
2 Flexible Setup Options
Already own a Night Owl® wireless device? These add-on wireless cameras make expanding your security system easy. Don’t own a system? Simply connect the cameras to your router via Wi-Fi and view them on our free App.
- Option 1: Easily pair the cameras to compatible Night Owl® wireless devices for additional coverage.
- Option 2: Use as standalones by connecting the cameras to your router via Wi-Fi and viewing them on our free App
3 Customizable Storage Options
How and where your recordings are stored will depend on your camera’s setup. Customize your storage to best accommodate your needs.
- Option 1 – microSD Card Recording: Store recordings directly to a microSD card (not included), up to 128 GB per camera. No monthly fees!
- Option 2 – Local Storage to Hard Drive: Record locally to your device’s pre-installed hard drive when the cameras are connected to a compatible wireless device (not included). No monthly fees!
- Option 3 – Cloud Recording: Choose optional cloud storage and select from multiple monthly plans based on your storage needs. Fees may apply.
2-Way Audio Enabled
Each camera includes 2-way audio so you can see and hear what is going on. When used with our free App, you will be able to hear each camera and speak using the microphone feature.
- 2-way audio enhances your security coverage
- Use the free App to hear what’s happening and speak through your cameras
- Easily communicate with someone at home who isn’t answering their phone
Smart Dual Sensor TechnologyNight Owl’s patent pending Dual Sensor technology eliminates the number of false alerts you receive by up to 90%. Unlike other standard security systems that send out notifications every time motion is sensed, our heightened detection technology focuses on objects that present more of a threat. Don't want to spend time monitoring an empty room? No problem! Night Owl’s Dual Sensor technology allows the system to record only when necessary and send you notifications that matter. You can set the detection area of the camera to monitor specific areas and will receive a real-time alert directly to your smart device when it detects heat + motion change in the selected zone. That’s dependability you can count on!
Weather-Resistant Cameras for Indoor/Outdoor Use
Indoor and outdoor use provides your property with the coverage it needs.
- These cameras are for use indoors/outdoors
- Cameras are IP-65 rated and can withstand moisture and dirt debris
- Have an operating temperature range of -4° F to 140° F
- Equipped with 3-Axis vandal-proof mounting bracket for added peace of mind
Enhanced Night Vision with Wide Viewing Angle
As day turns to night, your cameras will continue monitoring and recording when motion is detected. Additionally, the cameras provide a 100˚ field of view to ensure you achieve maximum coverage.
- Up to 100 ft. of Night Vision
- Full-color day vision/black and white Night Vision
- 1080p resolution day or night, rain or shine
- 100˚ Wide Viewing Angle for maximum coverage
Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
Easily connect to your cameras with your Computer, Smartphone or Tablet. View & playback footage directly from your Smart Device.
- Absolutely no monthly fees to view and playback video
- Free and exclusive app for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices and CMS (Control Management Software) for PCs and Macs
- Easy setup in less than 2 minutes
- Cameras must be connected to a compatible wireless device for CMS access
24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand.
- 24/7 phone support, 365 days a year
- Tri-lingual phone support available (English, Spanish and French)
- Our agents will be here for you every step of the way!
- Extensive library with Support Articles and Videos available on Night Owl’s support site