This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
QuickBooks® Desktop Pro With Enhanced Payroll 2018, 1-Year Subscription, Download Version Item # 904278
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tracking your company's expenses and payroll eats up time you'd rather spend on other projects. Use this powerful accounting software to easily monitor and pay employees and complete taxes, so you can focus on the tasks that help grow your company.
- Simple way to organize your company's finances and payroll in a single location.
- Import your data from a spreadsheet to get started quickly.
- Pay employees, file taxes and generate W-2 forms at the end of the year.
- 1-Year Subscription: Monthly and subscription fees may apply.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 60-day limited warranty.
|additional requirements||Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended); Optimized for 1280x1024 screen resolution or higher.|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||773417 KB|
|memory requirements||4 GB|
|minimum hard disk space||2.5 GB|
|minimum processor compatibility||2.4 GHz|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows 10|
|Web browser support||Internet Explorer 11 (32 bit)|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
QuickBooks Desktop Pro with Enhanced Payroll 2018
New to QuickBooks?
Everything you need to manage your small business accounting- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Simple setup and easy to use
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet1
- Step-by-step instructions show you how to create invoices, record expenses and more
- 60 day money-back guarantee2
Save time on everyday tasks- Get paid faster with online invoicing3
- Be ready at tax time with easy, reliable reports
- Download your online bank transactions into QuickBooks4
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports
QuickBooks® 2018 has what you need to boost your workflow- Help get customers to pay you faster with Past Due marked invoices
- Compare business performance on a cash or accrual basis with one click
- Save time with a new searchable Chart of Accounts
Significantly boost your productivity with multi-monitor support- Get your work done faster with multiple windows open across multiple monitors5
Pay employees & file taxes in 3 easy steps!- Pay employees
- Pay payroll taxes
- File Tax forms
Pay Employees- Enter hours and approve salaries
- Get instant paycheck calculations
- Print paychecks
- Use free direct deposit for employees6
Pay payroll taxes- Calculates federal and state payroll taxes
- Click to pay taxes electronically7
- Help deliver your payroll taxes on time with a Payroll Liability reminder
File tax forms- Automatically fills in the latest federal and state tax forms for you
- Click to file taxes electronically, or print, sign and mail7
See http://intuitpayroll.com/compliance for included state tax forms and e-file and e-pay features7
Additional features & benefits:- Unlimited payroll runs
- Pay 1 employee and easily add more for a nominal monthly fee8
- Use free direct deposit for employees6
- Free support from payroll experts9
- Track job costs within QuickBooks
- Get instant W-2s at year end
- Works within QuickBooks—no double entry
- Requires Internet access and QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise Solutions (see system requirements)
Which QuickBooks is right for you?
Learn more about QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE: Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016 or Office 365 (32- and 64-bit). E-mail
estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010–2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail®, Outlook.com and other
SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 11.0, 12.0. Transfer data from Quicken 2015–2017, QuickBooks
2004–2017, QuickBooks Mac 2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32- and 64-bit).
BROWSER REQUIREMENT: Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
PAYROLL MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Internet access. Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN). Supported Version of QuickBooks Desktop Pro updated to the most current maintenance release. See www.intuit.com/policy for full details. Valid credit/debit card on file for processing payroll.
You must activate your Payroll subscription within 60 days of activating your QuickBooks license or by May 31, 2019, whichever comes first.
Not compatible with QuickBooks Online or Mac editions.
Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. Pricing varies depending on number of employees.
Intuit Online Services and Support Policy Intuit will support QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018 until May 31, 2021 as set forth in our full support policy available at ww.intuit.com/policy. Use of QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018 is required to be eligible to receive live technical support and use other online services (such as online banking services, now referred to as bank feeds, and Intuit Payroll). Updates and enhancements will be provided when and if available through May 31, 2021. Separate fees may apply. You may be offered Internet-based services by Intuit or participating third parties (such as online banking, now referred to as bank feeds, with financial institutions). By using the online services, you recognize and agree that Intuit has no control over the provision of online services by participating banks or other third parties or over your access to those online services. Intuit reserves the right to modify, discontinue or impose conditions on any feature or aspect of the software, online services or support, including but not limited to terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, online services and support options.
Use of this product requires acceptance of the Software License Agreement for QuickBooks Software and Intuit Payroll Services www.quickbooks.com/eula.
Online features, whether provided by Intuit or other parties, are available only in the U.S., require Internet access (which is not provided by this product) and are subject to change.
*Based on total QuickBooks Payroll Services customers, as of October 2016.
- 1 See system requirements for integration with other software
- 2 If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price
- 3 Online versus traditional or manual payment alternative. Required Internet access sold separately.
- 4 Download your data from participating banks until May 2021. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- 5 Up to 3 monitors supported. Not available in a hosted environment.
- 6 Additional fees apply for direct deposit to 1099 vendors.
- 7 E-file and e-pay features are available for federal and select state taxes. Please check availability at http://intuitpayroll.com/compliance. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use e-file and e-pay features.
- 8 Nominal monthly fees apply. See current prices at https://payroll.intuit.com/payroll-services/
quickbooks-payroll/. QuickBooks Desktop Pro supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, employees and other names combined, and a maximum of 14,500 items. However, performance
may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees.
- 9 Live Payroll support is available Monday through Friday 6 am – 6 pm PT. For more info on Payroll, visit http://intuitpayroll.com/
desktop-payroll. Intuit reserves the right to limit each contact to one hour and to limit each contact to one incident. Inquiries are limited to the following QuickBooks payroll areas: installation,
upgrade assistance and basic functionality. Fees apply for QuickBooks Desktop Pro support.
- 10 See system requirements for integration with other software.
- 11 One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses for Desktop Pro and four for Desktop Premier - sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks Desktop must be the same version-year
- 12 Hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. Holidays and events beyond our control. Without Plus subscription, standalone Annual Care Plan MSRP $299.95. Standalone Intuit Data Backup MSRP $99.95 per year or MSRP $9.95 per month for a-la-carte purchases. Entire PC is limited to 100GB total storage which includes all 45 days of backup you have stored. Data encrypted using AES 256-bit encryption. Requires internet access for backup, restore and setup changes and comes bundled with QuickBooks Pro Plus, Premier Plus, or Enterprise subscription. Not available to QuickBooks for Mac or QuickBooks Online users. Not intended as a file transfer, remote access solution for your QuickBooks file. Intuit Data Protect is not intended as a HIPAA solution and its use will not assist with or ensure HIPAA compliance. Hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. Holidays and events beyond our control. Subject to change at any time without notice. Data Recover Service: Coverage begins at the time of enrollment and ends upon cancellation of stated term length + 30 days from cancellation date to be able to recover your backup data. Upgrades will be provided if and when they become available.