This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
The HPE FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series provides an open door for expanding your enterprise network by adding capacity with local switching and L2/Light L3 support. Take advantage of IRF enhancements for spine/leaf configurations, to simplify network management and expand server connectivity. Resilience and ease of management come hand–in-hand with the FlexFabric 5700.While IRF reduces management complexities by up to 88%, it also delivers <50msec convergence time. You can rely on the FlexFabric 5700 to lower TCO with up to a 25% lower cost than competing devices.
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|dimensions||1 7/10" x 18 1/10" x 17 3/10"|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet; 40 Gigabit Ethernet; 10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair; Optical Fiber|
|Network Technology||40GBase-X; 10/100/1000Base-TX; 10GBase-X|
|Number of SFP+ Slots||4|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||6|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network; 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot; 2 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||Yes|
|Shared SFP Slot||No|
|Total Number of Network Ports||48|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||22.05 lb|
HPE FlexFabric 5700 48G 4XG 2QSFP+ TAA-compliant Switch
|The HPE FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series provides an open door for expanding your enterprise network by adding capacity with local switching and L2/Light L3 support. Take advantage of IRF enhancements for spine/leaf configurations, to simplify network management and expand server connectivity. Resilience and ease of management come hand–in-hand with the FlexFabric 5700.While IRF reduces management complexities by up to 88%, it also delivers <50msec convergence time. You can rely on the FlexFabric 5700 to lower TCO with up to a 25% lower cost than competing devices.|
Expand Your Data Center Network with Confidence
- The HPE FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series expands your enterprise network by adding local switching capacity for better scalability, so that you can support more customers.
- Up to thirty (30) HPE FlexFabric switches can be added to the network and managed by one Controlling Bridge (CB) switch improving server connectivity.
- The FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series gives you choices that fit your budget and environment by offering 1/10GbE ports supporting SFP and BASE-T with 10/40GbE uplinks.
High-Performance Data Center Switching
- The HPE FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series delivers up to 960Gbps switching capacity for the most demanding applications.
- Provides local switching and participates in the network unlike competing port multiplexers.
- Low latency, under 1.5us 10GbE latency, provides improved throughput and fewer lost packets.
Business Agility and Resilience with Comware 7
- The HPE FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series delivers IRF <50msec convergence time enabling faster application response time.
- The 5700 Switch Series supports spine/leaf IRF to enhance network agility with ECMP and faster convergence.
- In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
48 10/100/1000, 40 1000/10000 SFP+ or 32 1/10GBASE-T ports, 2 QSFP+ ports, depending on model
Up to 8 1000/10000 SFP+ ports available on selected models
|Memory and processor||
512 MB flash
Packet buffer size: 9 MB
2 GB SDRAM
|Latency||10 Gbps Latency: < 1.5 µs|
Maximum, depending on model
Maximum, depending on model
IMC - Intelligent Management Center
|Input voltage||-48 to -60 VDC, depending on configuration|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 45°C|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 90% (noncondensing)|
- HP Switch 5900
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability