This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Safco® Adjustable Wood Literature Organizer, 25 3/8"H x 39 3/8"W x 11 3/4"D, 32 Compartments, 2 Drawers, Oak Item # 907561
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Mix and match these units with or without drawers to customize!
- Horizontal shelves form basic 2 1/2"H x 9"W x 11 3/4"D letter-size compartments. Holds up to 15 lb.
- Hardboard shelves adjust in 2 1/2" increments or can be left out to form larger storage areas.
- Stack 2 units for 72 compartments, not wall mountable.
- Constructed of 5/8" laminate compressed wood and fiberboard back.
- Units are easy to set up.
- Black plastic molding complements the finish while doubling as a convenient labeling area. Labels measuring 1 1/2" x 3/8" are included.
- Drawers measure 2 3/4"H x 17 1/2"W x 10 1/2"D.
|Compartment Depth||11.50 in.|
|Compartment Height||2.50 in.|
|Compartment Width||9.50 in.|
|dimensions||25 3/8"H x 39 3/8"W x 11 3/4"D|
|Drawer Depth||10.50 in.|
|Drawer Height||2.75 in.|
|Drawer Width||17.50 in.|
|Literature Display Type||Literature Organization; Stationery; Form|
|manufacturer||Safco Products Company|
|material||Wood; fiberboard; Hardboard|
|number of compartments||32|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|Total Number of Compartments||32|
|Total Number of Drawers||2|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||50 lb|
|What's Included||32 Compartments Adjustable Literature Organizer; Labels; 2 x Drawers|
|Show More ▾|
Safco® Adjustable Wood Literature Organizer, 25 3/8"H x 39 3/8"W x 11 3/4"D, 32 Compartments, 2 Drawers, Oak is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by loblady from Mixed Feelings The sorter looks nice. My husband put a 1/2' plywood on back instead of the cardboard in order to mount on the wall. The drawers are well made. The directions were hard to follow because of no written tips. The pegs should have been hammered 3/4 way in & not just half way. Just half way caused the pegs to break through. Be careful --need to put the holes for the drawers on bottom. I would recommend product to friend as long as I could give some advice for putting it together.
Date published: 2009-05-04
Product Q & A