This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- An automatic green mode ensures you are operating at the highest level of efficiency while intelligent battery management maximizes performance.
- Use the intuitive LCD interface and PowerChute Business Edition software to configure UPS settings and monitor usage.
- With a 1,920-watt power capacity, 8 outlets, and a switchable outlet group, this Smart-UPS is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Comes with rails and hardware for rack-mounted installation.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty and $150,000 equipment protection policy.
|average charging time||3 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||5 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||22 Minute|
|Battery Characteristics||Maintenance-free, Sealed, Spill-proof|
|battery type||Lead Acid|
|Certifications & Standards||CSA; FCC Part 15 Class A; UL 1778|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|dimensions||3-2/5" x 18-9/10 x 26-9/10|
|Input Connectors||Power NEMA 5-20|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|joule rating||530 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||2200 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||1980 W|
|manufacturer||Schneider Electric SA|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||yes|
|number of outlets||8|
|number of outlets with battery backup||8|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-20P|
|ports||1 serial; 1 USB|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||6 x NEMA 5-15R; 2 x NEMA 5-20R|
|Total Number of Expansion Slots||1|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||93.08 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS SMT2200RM2U 2200VA Rack-mountable UPS; CD with software; Documentation CD; Installation Guide; Rack Mounting support rails; Smart UPS Signaling RS-232 Cable; USB cable|
APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS SMT2200RM2U
- Instant backup battery power during an outage
- Protects electronic equipment from harmful power conditions
- 6 battery and surge protected outlets
- Pure sine wave output while on battery
- Green mode reduces power consumption
- Smart battery management for long battery life
- LCD interface with intuitive navigation keys
- SmartSlot for using a network management card
- PowerChute software provides safe shutdown
- Three-year limited warranty
- $150,000 equipment protection policy
Backup Battery Lets You Keep Working through Outages
Protects Electronic Equipment from Power Disruptions
Power-Saving Green Mode Operates at High EfficiencyOperate efficiently with the Smart-UPS green mode, conserving energy when power quality is within optimal levels and power conditioning is not necessary. The UPS will enter and exit green mode automatically, ensuring you are always operating at the highest efficiency while saving power, reducing utility costs, and generating less heat. To help you monitor your energy usage, this UPS has an energy meter that provides actual kilowatt-hours of usage.
Battery Management Features Ensure Optimal Performance
Intuitive LCD Interface for Easy ConfigurationCheck utility status and adjust settings on the easy-to-use LCD interface. A bright display provides clear, accurate information in multiple language options, and intuitive navigation keys make it simple to configure settings. This UPS can be configured to shut down and reboot connected equipment in a pre-determined order, and a SmartSlot lets you use a network management card to customize UPS capabilities.
PowerChute Software Provides Safe System ShutdownDesigned for exceptional usability, PowerChute Business Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing potential data corruption. It's fast and easy to install, and you can tailor settings to meet your individual needs. Find cost savings by using PowerChute to monitor your equipment's energy consumption.
Warranty and Equipment Protection PolicyThis Smart-UPS is covered by a three-year limited warranty. This product also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy of up to $150,000. APC will repair or replace office equipment that sustains surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered APC Smart-UPS unit.
Package ContentsAPC Smart-UPS SMT2200RM2U, CD with PowerChute Business Edition software, documentation CD, rack-mount support rails and hardware, Smart-UPS signaling RS-232 cable, and USB cable.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability