This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- An automatic green mode ensures you are operating at the highest level of efficiency, and intelligent battery management maximizes performance.
- Use the intuitive LCD interface or PowerChute Business Edition software to configure UPS settings and monitor usage.
- With a 1,000-watt power capacity, 8 battery and surge protected outlets and a switchable outlet group, this UPS is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Comes with rails and hardware for rack-mounted installation.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty and $150,000 equipment protection policy.
|average charging time||3 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||7 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||26 Minute|
|Battery Characteristics||Maintenance-free, Sealed, Spill-proof|
|battery type||Lead Acid|
|Certifications & Standards||CSA; FCC Part 15 Class A; UL 1778; UL 1449|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|dimensions||3.5"H x 17"W x 18"D|
|Emergency Power OFF||Optional|
|Frequency Provided||57 - 63 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||120 V AC; 82 V AC - 144 V AC; 75 V AC - 154 V AC|
|joule rating||455 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1440 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||1000 W|
|manufacturer||Schneider Electric SA|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||yes|
|number of outlets||6|
|number of outlets with battery backup||6|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|ports||1 serial; 1 USB|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||6 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Total Number of Expansion Slots||1|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||63 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS SMT1500RM2U 1440VA Rack-mountable UPS; CD with Software; Documentation CD; Installation Guide; Rack Mounting Support Rails; Smart UPS Signaling RS-232 Cable; USB cable|
APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS SMT1500RM2U
- Instant backup battery power during an outage
- Protects electronic equipment from harmful power conditions
- 6 power and surge protected outlets
- One switchable outlet group for individual load management
- Pure sine wave output while on battery
- Green mode reduces power consumption
- Smart battery management for long battery life
- LCD interface with intuitive navigation keys
- SmartSlot for using a network management card
- Includes rails and hardware for rack-mount installation
- PowerChute software provides safe shutdown
- Three-year limited warranty
- $150,000 equipment protection policy
Backup Battery Lets You Keep Working through Outages
Protects Electronic Equipment from Power Disruptions
Power-Saving Green Mode Operates at High EfficiencyOperate efficiently with the Smart-UPS green mode, conserving energy when power quality is within optimal levels and power conditioning is not necessary. The UPS will enter and exit green mode automatically, ensuring you are always operating at the highest efficiency while saving power, reducing utility costs, and generating less heat. To help you monitor your energy usage, this UPS has an energy meter that provides actual kilowatt-hours of usage.
Battery Management Features Ensure Optimal PerformanceFor easy battery maintenance, this UPS provides you with a predictive date for when battery replacement is recommended. The periodic self-test and disconnected battery notification both ensure you detect any faulty batteries. To prolong battery life, the Smart-UPS regulates the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Intuitive LCD Interface for Easy ConfigurationCheck utility status and adjust settings on the easy-to-use LCD interface. A bright display provides clear, accurate information in multiple language options, and intuitive navigation keys make it simple to configure settings. This UPS has a SmartSlot that allows use of a network management card for customization.
PowerChute Software Provides Safe System ShutdownDesigned for exceptional usability, PowerChute Business Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing potential data corruption. It's fast and easy to install, and you can tailor settings to meet your individual needs. Find cost savings by using PowerChute to monitor your equipment's energy consumption.
Warranty and Equipment Protection PolicyThis Smart-UPS is covered by a three-year limited warranty. This product also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy of up to $150,000. APC will repair or replace office equipment that sustains surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered APC Smart-UPS unit.
Package ContentsAPC Smart-UPS SMT1500, CD with PowerChute Business Edition software, documentation CD, Smart-UPS APC Smart-UPS SMT1500RM2U, CD with PowerChute Business Edition software, documentation CD, rack-mount support rails and hardware, Smart-UPS signaling RS-232 cable, and USB cable.signaling RS-232 cable, and USB cable.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability