TP-Link 60W Smart Wireless LED Bulb, Dimmable White Light, LB110 Item # 909597
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Light Bulbs have wireless connectivity, which allow you to control them remotely through the free Kasa™ mobile app. These bulbs also monitor energy usage for energy efficiency.
- Light output: 800 lumens.
- Energy used: 60 watts.
- Built-in wireless connectivity. Turn the light off and on, and set scenes, schedules, timers and brightness with your mobile device.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
- Compatible with most Android and iOS mobile devices.
- 15,000 hour lifespan for extended use.
- Dimmable design allows you to adjust the light to suit your liking from warm to natural. Frosted surface on the inside creates a soft glow.
|Actual Color Temperature||4400.3 kelvin (k)|
|Bulb Size Standard||A19|
|Color of Illumination||Soft white light|
|Intelligent Assistant Compatible||Google Assistant, Alexa|
|Internet of Things (IoT) Compatible||Yes|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Wattage Equivalent||60 W|
|Works With||amazon alexa; google assistant|
From the Manufacturer|
Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb Mini Video
Control Your Light from AnywhereControl your lighting from anywhere with the LB110. The smart bulb installs as easily as a standard light bulb, and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free Kasa app. Kasa also lets you manage your lights with your smartphone or tablet, including adjusting brightness, setting schedules and scenes, and tracking energy used. For added convenience, you can use your voice to control the LB110 when paired with Amazon Alexa.
Tips for Optimal Performance:
- Lamps and fixtures with metal housings may reduce Wi-Fi signals
- Ensure the bulb is within the range of your Wi-Fi connection
- Position your router as close to a common open area as possible
- If your Wi-Fi coverage does not reach the bulb, consider a range extender
- Beware of turning the power on and off 3 times quickly as this will reset the device
- Do not use with dimmer switches
Manage RemotelyThe LB110 connects to your Wi-Fi and lets you control every aspect of your lighting from your smartphone or tablet. Whether home or away, you can always make sure your lighting is set the way you want it.
Turn the lights on from your car when you arrive home at night, and make sure all your lights are switched off even when you’re already at work.
Fine-Tune Your Lighting
With adjustable brightness, you can easily set the LB110 to suit your mood. Energize the room with bright, clean light or create a more relaxed environment by dimming the smart bulb.
Smart Wi-Fi bulbs can also be controlled as a group, and your favorite settings can be saved as scenes accessible in Kasa. Create a Theater scene that dims the lights for movie night, a Party scene that enlivens rooms with bright, colorful light, and a Candlelit scene that creates warm, low lighting for a romantic atmosphere.
Enjoy Peace of MindUse the LB110 to set schedules, timers, and countdowns based around your daily schedule and preferences. The smart bulb can even adjust automatically to changing sunset and sunrise times so it comes on when it gets dark and turns off as the sun comes up.
Improve your home security when you’re not there by scheduling your lights to turn on and off giving the appearance that you’re home.
With the LB110, you can track the day-to-day and historical energy use of your lighting. Plus, the smart bulb uses LEDs to reduce its power usage up to 80% compared to a standard 60-watt light bulb.
Monitor how much power the LB110 uses each month and adjust its schedules to save energy.
Control with Your VoiceThe Smart Bulb works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through Voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Bulb and communicate each Bulb by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all in one command.
One App for AllThe free Kasa app works with all TP-LINK smart home devices, allowing you to easily control your home from any Android or iOS device (iOS 9 or higher or Android 4.1 or higher).
No Hub RequiredThe LB110 works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
World’s #1 Consumer Wi-Fi Brand*Nearly half the people in the world who use Wi-Fi networking products use TP-Link. With over 150,000 products shipped daily, substantial investment in research and development, and meticulous in-house design, manufacturing and testing, we’re proud to be the world leader in Wi-Fi.1
Features & Specifications
- Control your lights from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (iOS, Android)
- Dim brightness to customize lighting and suit your mood
- Check on lights remotely and power them off for peace of mind
- Control lights individually or in groups by saving your favorite light settings as Scenes
- Set schedules, timers, and countdowns and have your lights work around your life
- Track real-time and historical energy use to stay informed and save
- 800lm LED reduces energy use up to 80% without brightness or quality loss compared to a 60W incandescent bulb
- Easy setup and remote control with the Kasa app
- No hub required; works with your Wi-Fi router
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control (sold separately)
- Pair with your Nest Thermostat (sold separately) to create custom scenes that run automatically when in Home or Away mode
- Use with all table and floor lamps and pendant, hanging, and open fixtures with an E26 bulb base
- Estimated yearly energy costs: $1.32 (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh; cost depends on rates and use)
- 2-year warranty, 24/7 unlimited tech support by phone (1-866-225-8139) and email (email@example.com)
- 1 According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q3 2016 Final Release.