This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com 10 Port Industrial USB 3.0 Hub - ESD and Surge Protection - DIN Rail or Surface-Mountable Metal Housing - Add ten USB 3.0 (5Gbps) ports with this DIN rail or surface-mountable metal hub - 15kV ESD & 350W Surge Protection Item # 911948
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- ? Mount industrial USB hub where required with built-in mounting brackets or included DIN rails
- ? Offers flexible, wide-range power inputs with a 7-24V DC terminal block
- Protects your connected devices with 15kV Air and 8kV Contact ESD protection
- ? Surge protection of 350W on the downstream and upstream USB ports
- ? USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2 up to 2.4A on any port to a maximum of 50W total
|cord length||41/64 ft|
|number of ports||10|
|dimensions||1-1/5 in. X 2-2/10 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||WEEE; Reach; RoHS|
|Product Type||USB Hub|
|Product Name||10-Port Industrial USB 3.0 Hub - ESD and Surge Protection|
Add ten USB 3.0 (5Gbps) ports with this DIN rail or surface-mountable metal hub
- Provides maximum USB scalability, with ten USB 3.0 Type-A ports
- Protects your connected devices with 15kV ESD protection and 350-watt surge protection
- Offers flexible, wide-range 7-24V DC terminal block power input (standard AC power adapter not supported or included)
- Ideal for harsh industrial environments, with an extended operating temperature range
- Rugged, wall-mountable metal housing plus optional DIN rail mounts
- Supports USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2 and delivers 1.5 amps to each USB port
- Ten SuperSpeed USB 3.0 hub ports, with throughput support up to 5Gbps
- Supports multi transaction translators (Multi-TT) on each port for legacy USB devices
- Integrated, threaded screw-lock holes - prevent cables from becoming loose or disconnected in an industrial environment
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x devices
Connect more USB devicesDesigned for a high volume of connections in industrial environments, this robust USB 3.0 hub offers ten connection ports, unlike most four or seven-port USB 3.0 (also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1) hubs.
With more ports you can connect more devices, such as USB-based control equipment, external storage, and more. Plus, you can avoid the aggravation of connecting and disconnecting devices when all ports are occupied.
The hub also supports USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2, delivering up to 1.5 amps power to each USB port, so you can charge your mobile devices faster than traditional USB ports allow.
Perfect for harsh industrial environmentsThis industrial USB hub delivers reliable performance with a metal, heavy-duty housing. And because it supports wide-range 7-24V DC terminal block input, you have the flexibility to power the hub as required, based on your own power input capabilities.
Perfect for factory environments, the rugged hub also supports an extended operating temperature range (0°C to 70°C) and offers surge and ESD protection to each USB port, which can help prevent damage to your connected devices.
Locate the hub where you need it mostWith versatile installation options, you can install the hub where it’s best suited for your environment. You can securely mount the USB 3.0 hub to a surface, wall, or under a desk, and, it includes optional DIN rail mounts for use with equipment rack installations.
Works with your older USB devicesThe industrial hub supports the full 5Gbps bandwidth of USB 3.0 and is also backward compatible with previous USB devices. You can connect your legacy USB 2.0 and 1.x peripherals alongside your newer USB 3.0 devices without any disruptions.
The ST1030USBM is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Install the hub in tough conditions that are subject to large temperature variances, or where there’s a risk of physical damage
- Deploy on assembly lines where only terminal block power is available
- Connect a variety of USB devices such as industrial printers or cameras, plus fast-charge your smartphone and tablet