Showcase your portfolio on this Borden & Riley paper that can be used with a wide range of mediums, so you're able to experiment with different looks. The neutral construction is resistant to fading and yellowing, helping to keep your drawings and sketches looking like they're freshly drawn for longer.
- #120 Bristol pad provides you with a premium rough rendering surface to meet your artistic needs.
- Neutral pH for the best possible archival characteristics.
- Both sides of the sheet are identical and may be reversed for economy.
- Measures 9" x 12" with a plate finish and 12 sheets per pad. Plate (smooth) surface is designed for pen, pencil and markers.
- Surface can handle erasure and reworking.