This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Office Paper, Letter Size Paper, 20 Lb, 30% Recycled, Ream Of 500 Sheets Item # 915292
HP Office paper is great for high-volume printing, copies, drafts and other business documents. The letter-size paper you print on is just as important as the documents you're printing, and this ultra-white paper will make a statement.
- HP copy paper features a 20-lb weight, which is ideal for everyday use.
- Letter-size HP bright white paper works well in most printers, copiers and all-in-ones. Optimized for use in all HP inkjet and laser printers.
- 105 (Euro)/92 (U.S.) brightness for clear, crisp text and images.
- ColorLok Technology for vivid colors, bolder blacks and faster drying.
- Engineered to run jam-free, saving time and money.
- Acid-free paper won't yellow or fade over time.
- Greener choice — contains 30% postconsumer recycled content.
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Leadership Forestry|
|eco-label/standard||FSC - Mix; SFI Certified Sourcing|
|number of holes punched||0|
|paper brightness (Euro)||105|
|paper brightness (US)||92|
|paper finish type||smooth|
|paper weight||20 lb|
|postconsumer recycled content||30%|
|reams per case||1|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|sheets per ream/pack||500|
|total recycled content||30%|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
HP Everyday Papers
- Is this paper Elemental Chlorine Free (EFC)? expandContent
- Yes, it is EFC and Acid Free
- What is the best way to store my unused paper? expandContent
- We recommend keeping the unused paper sealed in the product wrap to help maintain the correct moisture content.
- What are the benefits of ColorLok? expandContent
- ColorLok is specifically designed to improve ink jet print quality when using pigmented inks by producing faster drying times, bolder blacks, and vivid colors.
- Is this paper designed for use in an ink jet or laser printer? expandContent
- This paper is designed as a multipurpose sheet to work well in both ink jet and laser equipment
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Any Printer. Guaranteed.™HP Everyday Papers are designed and qualified to work in all home and office printers and copiers. If you are ever dissatisfied with the performance of our papers, we will promptly replace the paper or offer a refund up to the total purchase price.
HP Everyday Papers guarantees the performance of our products as set forth above by offering replacement paper or credit for paper which fails to perform. Our liability is limited to replacement of the paper or credit in the amount of the purchase price of the paper, with supplied proof of purchase and defective paper samples. HP Everyday Papers will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
Forest Stewardship Council certificationForest Stewardship Council (FSC) — For wood/paper products from forests certified to the ‘gold’ standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
30% Post-consumer recycled fiberPost-consumer recycled fiber by weight meets the
Presidential Executive order for recycled content.
ColorLokColorLok technology produces more vivid colors, bolder blacks and simply superior printing results. This special engineering actually causes the ink to absorb more deeply into the paper while holding pigment close to the surface and causing the ink to dry faster. The result is that your prints look better, your work looks sharper and you look smarter.
Acid-freeAcid-free for added archival quality that extends the life of the document