This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
This half-facepiece respirator offers reliable, convenient respiratory protection and is suitable for many situations, helping provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors according to NIOSH approvals. Small reusable respirator must be combined with 3M Particulate Filters or Cartridges (such as organic vapor/acid gas cartridges) in its bayonet holder or dual airline system. It is not designed for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Used with 2000, 6000 and 7000 Series filters and cartridges
- Remarkably comfortable with soft, lightweight facepiece and the easy-to-adjust head straps
- Reusable. Just dispose of the cartridges/filters when used to capacity
|Certifications & Standards||NIOSH|
|Connector||ST - male|
|material||Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)|
|protection type||Particulate; Gases; Vapor|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
360 Degree View
Ideal for protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, this respirator helps provide protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL).
Gas and Vapor Filters Only
The filters generally protect against either single or multiple contaminant type(s).
- The 6000 Series filters fit directly onto the respirator except for the 6098 and 6099.
Particulate Filters Only
These filters provide protection against solid and non-volatile liquid particles.
- The 2000 Series particulate filters fit directly onto the respirator.
- The 5000 Series particulate filters may be used on their own with platform 603 and 501 retainers.
- The 6035 & 6038 are encapsulated P3 R filters, which fit directly onto the respirator.
Combination of Gas & Vapor and Particulate Filters
- The 5000 Series particulate filters can be used with 6000 Series Gas and Vapour filters using 501 retainers excluding the 6035, 6038, 6096, 6098 and 6099.
- The 6096 has a Particulate filter media integrated with the Gas and Vapor cartridge.
- The 6038 is an encapsulated particulate filter with a layer of carbon for low capacity gas protection.
Supplied Air Mode
All filters can be used with S-200 Supplied Air Regulator except for the P1 R (5911) and P2 R (5925, 2125 and 2128) filters, and 6098 and 6099.
User InstructionsPDF, 308K, 15 pages
Respirator Selection GuidePDF, 948K, 124 pages
Worker Safety BrochurePDF, 991K, 2 pages
Inspection, Cleaning and Storage ProceduresPDF, 10K, 1 page
Technical DatasheetIncludes Respirator and Filter/Cartridge MatrixPDF, 850K, 5 pages
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability