This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Clover Imaging Group 200835P (Brother® DR630) Remanufactured Black Drum Unit Item # 917009
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Compatible Brother models:
- DCP-L2300D, DCP-L2320D, DCP-L2340DW, DCP-L2360DN, DCP-L2360DW, DCP-L2500D, DCP-L2520DW, DCP-L2540DN, DCP-L2540DW, DCP-L2560DW, HL-L2365DW, HL-L2380DW; MFC-L2700DW, MFC-L2720DW, MFC-L2740DW
- Comparable to the Brother DR630 cartridge.
- Yields up to 12,000 pages.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Recycled content — Product contains 89% total recycled content, including 89% postconsumer content, helping you save resources and reduce waste.
- Remanufactured — Made from quality recovered cartridges, helping you save resources, reduce waste and potentially save money.
|Alternative for||Brother DR360|
|brand name||Clover Imaging Group|
|cartridge capacity||standard yield|
|compatible machine models||Brother: DCP-L2300D, DCP-L2320D, DCP-L2340DW, DCP-L2360DN, DCP-L2360DW, DCP-L2500D, DCP-L2520DW, DCP-L2540DN, DCP-L2540DW, DCP-L2560DW, HL-L2365DW, HL-L2380DW; MFC-L2700DW, MFC-L2720DW, MFC-L2740DW|
|Consumable Type||Drum kit|
|manufacturer||Clover Technologies Group|
|maximum yield per unit||12,000 pages|
|OEM (original equipment manufacturer) part number||Brother DR630|
|printer series||HL Series; DCP Series; MFC Series|
|Show More ▾|
Clover Imaging Group 200835P (Brother® DR630) Remanufactured Black Drum Unit is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 2 out of 5 by LMOM from not the best I wouldn't purchase again, being re manufactured it doesn't work as well with our machine
Date published: 2018-12-18
Rated 3 out of 5 by ultimatebrands from drum unit this is just the drum unit not toner, be careful
Date published: 2018-09-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1JPC from Excellent Product Great cartridge for the Toner... if you need it..... I didn't - only needed toner so buy that first (cheaper).... but still works great.
Date published: 2018-05-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by trucking from Not good Used this drum for 2 weeks and it stopped working. It should have lasted 1 year based on how much printing I do. Office Max/Depot did not help me other than to tell me to call Brother companies. Spent an hour trouble shooting and on hold to find out how to reset the drum unit since there were no online directions for my machine which is only one year old.
Date published: 2018-03-12
Clover Imaging Group