This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Netgear® FS116 ProSafe™ 16-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch Item # 919333
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- 16-port Fast Ethernet switch lets you add high-speed connectivity to your LAN for up to 16 users.
- 10/100Mbps auto-sensing capability for easy setup with no configuration. Just plug in your Ethernet cables and connect a power cord!
- Auto Uplink™ eliminates the need for toggle switches or crossover cables.
- Each port supports up to 200Mbps in dedicated bandwidth with automatic flow control.
- Compact switch uses no internal fan, so it operates silently.
- Link, speed and activity LED indicators are provided for each port.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||1.1"H x 11.3"W x 4.1"D|
|maximum data transfer rate||100 Mbps|
|number of users per network||16|
|plug and play||yes|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
NETGEAR 16-Port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged SwitchSolid Network Performance for Growing Businesses
- 16 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports
- Small and silent desktop form factor
- Plug-n-Play connectivity easily installs into any network
- Energy efficient helps lower power cost
- Rigorously tested for reliability, built to last
- ProSafe LIFETIME WARRANTY/ Next Business Day Replacement/ 24/7 Advanced Tech Support via chat
Switch your Switch - FS116NAThe FS100 series desktop Unmanaged switches, known for its reliability and performance, provide your LAN with high-speed, 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing connectivity for as many as 5, 8, or 16 users. Just plug in your Ethernet cables, connect a power cord, and you’re ready to go-there’s no software to configure. They negotiate to the fastest possible connection and with Auto Uplink technology, these switches automatically figure out if the link needs a straight through or cross-over connection, and makes the right choice. Existing 10BASE-T devices are easily integrated within higher bandwidth environments, with full wire speeds on all ports of either 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps. Engineered without the need for internal fans, they operate silently. And each of these very compact switches is housed in a sturdy metal case for years of dependable use.
- 16-Port Unmanaged Switch (FS116)
- Wall-mount kit
- AC adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
- Warranty/support information card
Are All Switches the SamePDF, 29K, 1 page
F116 DatasheetPDF, 243K, 2 pages
NETGEAR Business Product Catalog 2018PDF, 7.09MB, 51 pages