This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Netgear M4300 48x1G PoE+ Stackable Managed Switch with 2x10GBASE-T and 2xSFP+ (1;000W PSU) Item # 920447
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 rich services for enterprise edge and SMB aggregation deployments with unrivaled ease of use: 10 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series. Non-stop forwarding virtual chassis architecture provides advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover, that is, distributed link aggregation allows for load balancing and virtually zero downtime. License-free L3 feature set includes static routing, policy-based routing, RIP, VRRP, OSpiv as well as Multicast PIM routing. The NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is ready for the future, with Software-defined Network (SDN) and OpenFlow 1.3 enabled for your network.M4300-52G-PoE+ comes with 48 ports 1G PoE+ capable of full provisioning, 2 ports 10GBASE-T and 2 ports 10GBASE-X SFP+ in a full-width form factor. All 4 ports 10G are independent and can be used for stacking or uplinks: they are 1G backward compatible. In this GSM4352PB version, M4300-52G-PoE+ is delivering resilient and secure access layer in campus LAN environments and commercial buildings. Ideal for wireless access, unified communications and IP video applications: 591W (110V AC) or 860W (220V AC) PoE budget is provided by one APS1000W PSU. A second one will add 1+1 power redundancy in RPS mode, and extended 1,010W (110V AC) or 1,440W (220V AC) PoE budget in EPS shared mode. An additional RPS port is available for redundant power protection using external RPS, when both internal PSUs are used in EPS shared mode.
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Ethernet Technology||10 Gigabit Ethernet; Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+|
|Max Units In A Stack||8|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair; Optical Fiber|
|Network Technology||10GBase-T; 10GBase-X; 1000Base-T|
|Number of SFP+ Slots||2|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|PoE Budget||860 W|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network; 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network; 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE+|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||Yes|
|Total Number of Network Ports||50|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
NETGEAR M4300-52G-PoE+ 1000W Managed Switch for Intelligent Edge
Provides 48 Gigabit PoE+ ports with 2 10GBASE-T and 2 10GBASE-X SFP+ uplink connectivity
- All (4) 10G ports are independent and 1G backward compatible for progressive transition to 10G speeds
- Hot swap APS1000W power supplies deliver 591W redundant PoE+ budget across 48 ports, or 1010W in share mode
- At 220V, hot swap APS1000W power supplies deliver 860W redundant PoE+ budget across 48 ports, or 1,440W in share mode
- With 176Gbps non-blocking fabric, M4300-52G-PoE+ delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 rich services for wireless access layer, IP video and unified communications
- Virtual Chassis stacking provides non-stop forwarding (NSF) and hitless failover for highest availability (HA)
- 1 Gigabit models such as M4300-52G-PoE+ can stack with 10 Gigabit models enabling line-rate spine and leaf topologies
- Lifetime hardware warranty, Lifetime NBD and Lifetime online technical chat for investment protection and post-sales support.
Stackable 10G & 1G L3 Managed Switches with Full PoE+ ProvisioningThe M4300 is the world’s 1st versatile stackable solution designed for full power PoE+ edge, redundant Top of Rack server/storage interconnect, & dependable SMB core deployement.