3M™ Littmann® Classic II S.E. Adult Stethoscope, Peach Item # 921497
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Easily listen to high and low frequency sounds with this stethoscope while examining your patients. The resilient tubing is built to last, even after being folded tightly into the pocket of your lab coat.
- Delivers high acoustic sensitivity, so you can clearly listen to the heart, lungs and other body sounds.
- Stainless-steel chestpiece features a tunable diaphragm on 1 side and a traditional bell on the other. Tunable diaphragm technology allows the scope to pick up on high and low frequencies. Simply hold the chestpiece with light pressure to listen to low-frequency sounds, and increase the pressure to hear high-frequency sounds.
- Headset with adjustable tension and angled eartubes helps ensure a comfortable fit. Eartips conform to the shape of your ears to create a seal that minimizes background noise, so you can focus on your patient.
- Flexible, latex-free tubing retains shape and resists skin oils, alcohol and stains for long-lasting use.
- Nonchill rim offers a comfortable feel for your patient.
|stethoscope type||single head|