Smead® Top-Tab Classification Folders With SafeSHIELD® Coated Fasteners, Letter Size, 2" Expansion, 50% Recycled, Dark Blue, Box Of 10 Item # 925221
SafeShield Coated fastener technology helps prevent paper tears, finger cuts and excessive fastener crinkling. Perfect for multifaceted reports, these pressboard classification folders make it easy to organize your best ideas.
- SafeShield adds protection for papers and fingers while also reducing fastener crinkling.
- Smead pressboard folders with fasteners on the front and back panels and dividers create separate filing surfaces within 1 folder.
- These Smead classification folders feature two 2" coated fasteners on the panels that are in positions 1 and 3.
- Folder tab is 2/5 cut. Divider tab is 3/8" high and 1/3 cut.
- Folder offers a 2" expansion and is made of sturdy 23 pt. pressboard stock with matching color Tyvek® tape. 2 dividers offer a 1" SafeShield-coated twin-prong fastener and are made of 17 pt. stock.
- SFI Certified Sourcing.
- Greener choice — contains 50% recycled content with 30% postconsumer recycled content.
|Divider Thickness||17 pt.|
|eco-label/standard||SFI Fiber Sourcing|
|fastener capacity||2 in.|
|fastener position||position 1; position 3|
|manufacturer||Smead Manufacturing Company, Inc.|
|number of dividers||2|
|number of fasteners||2|
|postconsumer recycled content||30%|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|tab cut||2/5 right of center|
|total recycled content||50%|
|Show More ▾|