Shell Education Greek And Latin Roots Resource Book, Grade Pre-K - 12 Item # 926198
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Help students improve their vocabularies with strategies that harness the power of Greek and Latin roots. With a variety resources and lesson planning ideas, it's easy to make classroom instruction more effective.
- Contains ideas and plans on how to teach Greek and Latin roots, such as prefixes, suffixes and bases.
- Encourages learners to increase their vocabulary and comprehension by reading more effectively.
- Includes instructions on how to change lesson plans to accommodate English language learners.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- An ideal resource for teachers in pre-school to grade 12 classrooms.
|age recommendation||4 - 18 years|
|grade||pre-k; kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade; 9th grade; 10th grade; 11th grade; 12 grade|
|number of pages||208|
|size||9 1/4" x 7 3/8"|
|subject||grammar; professional development|