Dell Latitude 7480 Refurbished Laptop, 14" Touchscreen, Intel® Core™ i7, 16GB Memory, 1TB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10 Pro Item # 9275857
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Dell Latitude 7480 Refurbished Notebook PC is designed to look good while performing on the go. It features a fast 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7600U processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM to produce your work and entertainment smoothly and seamlessly.
- Powered by an Intel Core i7 for the speed you need. Run multiple programs simultaneously.
- 16GB of memory is available to run your powerful programs and games.
- 1TB Solid State Drive holds your songs, photos, files and documents.
- Runs on Microsoft® Windows 10 Pro operating system.
- Backed by the refurbisher's 1-year limited warranty.
- Refurbished — a quality product restored and ready for re-use, helping you save resources, reduce waste, and potentially save money.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||14 in.|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||4 hr|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||3.9 GHz|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10 Pro 64-bit|
|Optical Drive Type||None|
|processor||Intel Core i7|
|processor model||Core i7-7600U|
|Processor Speed (Base)||2.8 GHz|
|storage capacity||1 TB|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a; 802.11b; 802.11g; 802.11n|
|laptop battery life range||4.9 hr (Or Less)|
|manufacturer||JOY SYSTEMS, INC|
|operating system||Windows 10|
|Product Series||DELL Latitude 7480|
|Show More ▾|
- Use the internet, email & chat
- Simple office tasks
- Seamless multi-tasking
- Watch 4K photos and videos, locally and on the internet
- Fast multi-tasking (Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology)
- Stream 4K ultra high definition content
- Advanced multi-tasking
- Advanced 4K media editing and creating
- Running the most demanding apps and games
*Other names and brands may be claimed as property of others.
1. Benchmark results were obtained prior to implementation of recent software patches and firmware updates intended to address exploits referred to as "Spectre" and "Meltdown". Implementation of these updates may make these results inapplicable to your device or system. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel® microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark* and MobileMark*, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. The benchmark results reported may need to be revised as additional testing is conducted. The results depend on the specific platform configurations and workloads utilized in the testing, and may not be applicable to any particular user’s components, computer system or workloads. The results are not necessarily representative of other benchmarks and other benchmark results may show greater or lesser impact from mitigations. For more complete information visit http://www.intel.com/benchmarks.
2. Media editing results measured by HDXPRT* 2014.
3. Web performance results measured by WebXPRT* 2015.
4. Create a slideshow results measured by TouchXPRT* 2016.
5. Productivity results measured by SYSmark* 2014 SE.
Intel® Celeron® Processor N3350 (2C/2T, 2M Cache, up to 2.4 GHz), Intel CRB, PL1=6W TDP, Memory: 2x4GB DDR3L-1866, Intel SSD, Display Resolution:1920x1080, Intel® HD Graphics 505; OS: Windows* 10 TH2
Intel® Pentium® Processor N4200 (4C/4T, 2M Cache, up to 2.5 GHz), Intel CRB, PL1=6W TDP, Memory: 2x4GB DDR3L-1866, Intel SSD, Display Resolution:1920x1080, Intel® HD Graphics 500; OS: Windows* 10 TH2
Intel® Core™i3-7100U Processor (3M Cache), PL1=15W TDP, 2C4T, 2.4GHz, Memory: 2x4GB DDR4-2133, Storage: Intel SSD, Display Resolution:1920x1080, Intel HD Graphics 620, OS: Windows* 10 TH2
Intel® Core™i5-7200U Processor (3M Cache), PL1=15W TDP, 2C4T, Turbo up to 3.1GHz, Memory: 2x4GB DDR4-2133, Storage: Intel SSD, Display Resolution:1920x1080, Intel HD Graphics 620, OS: Windows* 10 TH2
Intel® Core™i7-7500U Processor (4M Cache), PL1=15W TDP, 2C4T, Turbo up to 3.5GHz, Memory: 2x4GB DDR4-2133, Storage: Intel SSD, Display Resolution: 1920x1080, Intel HD Graphics 620, OS: Windows* 10 TH2
Intel® Core™i5-8250U Processor, PL1=15W TDP, 4C8T, Turbo up to 3.4GHz, Memory: 8GB DDR4-2400, Storage: Intel 600p SSD, Intel UHD Graphics 620, OS: Windows* 10
Intel® Core™i7-8550U Processor, PL1=15W TDP, 4C8T, Turbo up to 4.0GHz, Memory: 8GB DDR4-2400, Storage: Intel 600p SSD, Intel UHD Graphics 620, OS: Windows* 10
Intel is a sponsor and member of the BenchmarkXPRT* Development Community, and was the major developer of the XPRT* family of benchmarks. Principled Technologies is the publisher of the XPRT* family of benchmarks. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases.
Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
© Intel Corporation