This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite USB C to HDMI Multiport Video Adapter Converter w/ USB-A Hub, USB-C PD Charging Port & Gigabit Ethernet Port, USB Type C to HDMI, USB Type-C Item # 929474
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
USB 3.1, generation 1 USB-C to HDMI 4K adapter expands the potential of your tablet, laptop, Chromebook, MacBook, smartphone or PC's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. Plug-and-play technology makes installation quick and simple - with no software or drivers to install. Fumble-free, reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for a quick connection every time. To send digital audio and HD video to an HDMI TV, projector or monitor, connect the HDMI port to the display using an HDMI cable (sold separately). The HDMI port supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz. Adapter is perfect for transmitting digital audio and 4K video to a large display, adding a thumb drive or other USB peripheral, powering and charging a PD Charging-compliant mobile device, and connecting to a Gigabit Ethernet network all at the same time.
- Supports true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet network speeds
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting video
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K)
- Plug-and-play-no software or drivers required
|ports||RJ-45; USB-C; HDMI|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Laptop Docking Station|
|Product Name||U444-06N-H4GU-C Docking Station|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Total Number of USB Ports||2|
Transform Your Laptop’s USB-C Port into a Multiport Workstation Wherever You GoNewer tablets, laptops, Chromebooks, MacBook® notebooks and even desktop computers often have one or more USB-C™ (USB Type-C™) ports, but come equipped with few others. Tripp Lite’s USB-C to 4K HDMI Docking Station expands the functionality of the USB-C (or Thunderbolt™ 3) port on your device and makes it compatible with your existing equipment. From a single USB-C port, you can:
- Send audio/video to an HDMI monitor.
- Add a USB-A peripheral.
- Power and charge your laptop.
- Connect to a Gigabit Ethernet network.
Simplify Travel with a Bus-Powered, All-In-One USB-C Docking StationBecause just one USB-C connection provides four different ports, you don’t need multiple adapters while on the go. This docking station is also bus-powered, so you don’t have to travel with the weight of a separate external power supply.
- With a footprint similar in size to a credit card, this portable docking station fits almost anywhere.
- Lightweight, streamlined design doesn’t add
weight to your load.
- Built-in cable eliminates the chance of losing
or forgetting the USB-C cord.
- Plug-and-play operation means you don’t need software or drivers.
Display 4K UHD Video on an HDMI MonitorThis docking station supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode (Alt Mode) for carrying digital audio and ultra high-definition video to an HDMI monitor, television or projector. It supports video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz.
- Show the same video on your laptop and a second monitor.
- Use a second monitor as your primary screen.
- Extend video across a second monitor.
- Share audio/video in a conference room, classroom or auditorium setting.
Connect a USB PeripheralA USB-A port provides a place to connect a USB peripheral, like a flash drive or a USB mouse. Or, you can connect a printer with a USB cable when a wireless connection isn’t feasible. The docking station supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. It’s also backward compatible with previous USB generations.
Keep Ports Available While Your Laptop ChargesLimited USB-C ports can force you to choose between connecting a peripheral and charging your laptop’s battery. The USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port powers and charges your laptop without affecting the other connections. Your laptop’s wall charger connects to the USB-C PD port, which supports power input up to 20V, 3A.
- Convert your MacBook or Chromebook into a powerful and portable workstation.
- Use the USB-C port on a laptop or tablet to send audio/4K video to an HDMI monitor, add a USB peripheral, charge your device and connect to a Gigabit Ethernet network.
to a large screen for meetings, presentations or trade shows.
- When Wi-Fi isn’t available, use the RJ45 port to support a Gigabit Ethernet connection.