Ozobot 2.0 Bit Classroom Kit, White, Grades K - 12 Item # 930803
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Integrate Ozobot into your curriculum to help students learn basic programming skills. Young kids and teenagers alike will have fun completing challenges and learning together.
- Teaches students STEM concepts, including computer science, robotics and coding. Supporting apps (download required), a flexible programming environment and lesson plans provide a variety of ways to use Ozobot Bit smart robots in your classroom.
- Students can color code different commands using the included markers. Color-code markers support group challenges that involve creative drawing and problem solving tasks.
- OzoBlockly Web-based visual editor offers 5 step-up modes to challenge a variety of learning levels. Includes icon-based, loops, logic and equation blocks designed to challenge young kids and experienced programmers.
- Storage bin and Ozobot box help keep supplies and accessories contained.
- Includes 18 Ozobot Bit smart robots, 18 clear DIY skins, 18 sets of color-code markers, 18 Ozocode sheets, a log sheet, a bowling challenge with bowling pins and a 24" x 36" Ozobot poster. Also includes an OzoBlockly get started sheet, Ozobot tip sheet and a teacher's guide for assistance.
- Suitable for students in kindergarten through grade 12.
|age recommendation||5 years|
|diverse supplier||Veteran-Owned Business; Disability-Owned Business; Small Business|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade; 9th grade; 10th grade; 11th grade; 12th grade|