This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Looking for a dense but highly scalable server for your data center application and virtualization needs? The HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 Server is a high-density four-socket (4S) server with balanced performance, increased scalability and reliability, all in a 2U chassis. Supporting the latest Intel Xeon E5-4600 v4/v3 processors, the DL560 Gen9 Server offers greater processing power, along with increased storage capacity, I/O bandwidth of up to seven PCIe Gen 3.0 slots, up to 3 TBs of memory, plus the intelligence and simplicity of automated management with HPE OneView and HPE iLO 4. The DL560 Gen9 Server is the ideal server for virtualization, server consolidation, database, business processing, and general 4P data-intensive applications where data center space and the right performance are paramount.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum|
|controller type||12Gb/s SAS|
|Effective Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Ethernet Ports||2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Matrox|
|Graphics Controller Model||G200|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||1200 W|
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of Power Supplies Installed||2|
|Number of Processors Installed||2|
|Number of Processors Supported||4|
|operating system details||none|
|Processor Core||Hexa-core (6 Core)|
|processor model||E5-4655 v3|
|processor speed||2.90 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Xeon|
|Product Series||DL560 G9|
|RAM Supported||PC4-17000 - 1.5 TB registered ¦ PC4-17000 - 1.5 TB Load-Reduced|
|Rated Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 4|
|Standard Memory||64 GB|
|Storage Controller Name||Smart Array P440ar with 2GB FBWC|
|Total Hard Drive Capacity||No|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||69 lb|
|What's Included||ProLiant DL560 G9 Server; Rail Kit; Cable Management Arm; 6-Foot IEC C-13/C-14 Jumper Cord|
|wired connectivity||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 E5-4655v3 2P 64GB-R P440ar/2G 533FLR-T 1200W RPS Server/S-Buy
|Looking for a dense but highly scalable server for your data center application and virtualization needs? The HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 Server is a high-density four-socket (4S) server with balanced performance, increased scalability and reliability, all in a 2U chassis. Supporting the latest Intel® Xeon® E5-4600 v4/v3 processors, the HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 Server offers greater processing power, along with increased storage capacity, I/O bandwidth of up to seven PCIe Gen 3.0 slots, up to 3 TB of memory, plus the intelligence and simplicity of automated management with HPE OneView and HPE iLO 4. The HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 Server is the ideal server for virtualization, server consolidation, database, business processing, and general 4P data-intensive applications where data center space and the right performance are paramount.|
4-socket Performance in a Dense 2U Form Factor
- The HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 Server provides 4S computing in a dense 2U form factor and supports up to four Intel® Xeon® E5-4600 v4/v3 processors with the E5-4600 v4 processor providing up to 21%2 more processor performance bin to bin and 22%2 more cores and cache than the previous generation.
- The HPE Flexible Smart Array and HPE Smart SAS HBA Controllers, with support of up to 4 GB FBWC, allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment. Along with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot, data and media needs.
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory improves workload performance and power efficiency while preventing data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling. Support for up to 3 TB DDR4 maximum capacity (48 DIMM slots) with speeds up to 2400 MHz with up to 23%3 performance gain.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise servers and 25GbE networking1 will transform data centers with improved performance and at an overall lower TCO than 10GbE.
New Generation Expandability and Reliability for Multi-workloads
- The HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 Server supports up to seven PCIe 3.0 expansion slots, to support a GPU and networking cards offering increased I/O bandwidth and expandability.
- Achieve greater capacity with a redesigned chassis including up to 24 Small Form Factor (SFF) HPE SmartDrives and NVMe options; along with an optional HPE Universal Media Bay delivering optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer workload requirements at the right economics.
- You have a choice of embedded 4x1GbE, HPE FlexibleLOM, PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE or 25GbE adapters1 which provides flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Support for up to two 1200W or 1500W HPE Common Slot Power Supplies for increased redundancy and reducing unnecessary downtime.
Optimal Efficiencies for Scale-up Environments
- The HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 Server supports improved ambient temperature ASHRAE A3 and A44 standards helping to reduce your cooling expenses.
- High efficiency HPE Common Slot Power Supplies provide up to 94% efficiency (Platinum Plus), and support for HPE Power Discovery Services.
- Customer-inspired and easily accessible features include: improved chassis design for ease of serviceability, hot pluggable fans and drives, optional SID for health and monitoring of components and Quick Reference code for quick access to product information.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With the HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for Converged Infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
- Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision local and remote with HPE Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO and optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HPE Smart Update, consisting of HPE Smart Update Manager (SUM) and HPE Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
|Processor||Intel® Xeon® E5-4655 v3 (6 core, 2.9 GHz, 30 MB, 135W)|
|Number of processors||2|
|Processor cache||30 MB|
|Processor core available||6|
|Processor speed||2.9 GHz|
|Memory type||HPE SmartMemory, DDR4 Registered (RDIMM)|
|Memory, standard||64 GB (4x16 GB) RDIMM|
(24) SFF SAS/SATA/SSD
NVMe support via Express Bay will limit max drive capacity
|Optical drive type||None included|
|Network controller||1 HPE FlexFabric 10 Gb 2-port 533FLR-T adapter|
|Storage controller||1 HPE Smart Array P440ar/2 GB included|
|Expansion slots||4 PCIe 3.0, 3 full-height and 1 low-profile slots|
|System fan features||6 hot-plug fans, redundant|
|Power supply type||2 HPE 1200W common slot platinum plus hot-plug power supplies|
|Form factor chassis||Rack|
|Form factor (fully configured)||2U|
|Included hard drives||None included, up to 8 SFF drives supported|
|Infrastructure management||iLO Management (standard), Intelligent Provisioning (standard), iLO Advanced (optional), HP OneView Advanced (optional), HP Insight Control (optional)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||6.88 x 17.48 x 29 in|
|Memory slots||24 DIMM slots|
|Maximum memory||1.5 TB|
|Memory protection features||
Advanced ECC and DIMM Address/Parity Protection
Memory Online Spare Mode
Memory Lock Step Mode
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability