Avery® EcoFriendly Permanent File Folder Labels, 2/3" x 3 7/16", 100% Recycled, White, Pack Of 750 Item # 934767
An eco-conscious choice for getting the job done
- Bend each sheet to expose the Pop-up Edge® for fast peeling. Sheet stays intact and goes back a flat position.
- Permanent adhesive ensures labels stick and stay without lifting or curling.
- Compatible with popular software packages and templates.
- Designed for use with most inkjet and laser printers.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) — for wood/paper products from forests certified to the 'gold' standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
- Greener choice — contains 100% postconsumer recycled content.
|eco-label/standard||FSC — Recycled|
|label features||Chlorine-free; self-adhesive; self adhesive|
|label type||file folder|
|Label Use||mailing & shipping|
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer; laser printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||30|
|postconsumer recycled content||100%|
|size||2/3" x 3 7/16"|
|total recycled content||100%|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Get labels that work not only for you, but for the environment with these EcoFriendly File Folder Labels. The labels and packaging are made of 100% recycled material and are processed chlorine free. When you're done, the labels and box are also recyclable. Easily customize your labels, your way, using our free software and designs at avery.com/templates. Create one-of-a-kind labels while giving mother nature a hand with these earth-friendly labels.
- Customize your labels with your own unique design or logo
- Labels and packaging are made of 100% recycled material and processed chlorine free
- Water-based adhesive is 100% recyclable
- Compatible with both laser and inkjet printers