Scotch® 3750 Greener Commercial Grade Packing Tape, 1 7/8" x 49.2 Yd., Clear, Pack Of 12 Item # 936308
Protect what you ship—and feel good about it too: with Scotch® Commercial Grade Greener Shipping Packaging Tape. This tough tape stands up to all the bumps your packages go through.
- Designed for industrial performance—holding up to 30 lbs per inch (tensile strength). Keeps what’s inside the box sealed securely.
- Instead of layers of tape, you need only one strip at a time to keep boxes closed tight—even those made of hard to stick, 100% recycled materials.
- Strong, durable, solvent-free hot melt adhesive—seals and protects.
- For tough, industrial use.
- Go with the packing tape that gives you Commercial Grade strength made greener – all in one.
- Delivers the same trusted performance as Scotch® 3750 Commercial Grade Packaging Tape over a wide range of environments and applications.
- Tape stops silveing, resists splitting and tearing and assures reliable closures.
- 3.1 mil thickness.
- Meets U.S. Postal regulations for standard packages.
- Guaranteed to Stay Sealed (If your box does not stay sealed, 3M will refund the purchase price of this tape.) Proof of purchase required. Contact: 1-800-3MHELPS.
- Greener choice — contains a minimum of 50% total recycled content.
|core diameter||3 in.|
|primary material||polypropylene (PP, #5)|
|tape features||moisture resistant; permanent; split resistant; transparent|
|Tape Strength||heavy duty|
|temperature range||40-120 degrees|
|total recycled content||50%|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Scotch® Commercial Grade Shipping Packaging Tape
Professional Strength Performance for all Your Shipping Needs
- Excellent holding power, time-proven construction
- Seals out moisture, dust and dirt.
Scotch® Greener Packaging TapeIs made from over 50% recycled materials. Delivers the same trusted quality as Scotch® Commercial Grade Packaging Tape.
Commercial Performance means...A technology that incorporates a strong, hot-melt adhesive and polupropylene backing which helps ensure packages stay sealed.