This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Scotch® 3750 Greener Commercial Grade Packing Tape, 1-7/8" x 49.2 Yd., Clear, Pack Of 12 Rolls Item # 936308
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Protect your packages and use Scotch 3750 Greener Commercial Grade Packing Tape. Between the tough material and the strong adhesive, this Scotch heavy-duty shipping tape will help ensure your packages reach their destination safely. The seals are designed to hold up even through harsh weather and bumpy roads, giving you the confidence to ship package after package.
- Commercial-grade industrial tape.
- Holds up to 30 lb per inch.
- Solvent-free hot melt adhesive.
- Resists slivering, splitting and tearing.
- Rated for 40° to 120° temperatures.
- Meets U.S. postal regulations for standard packages.
- 12 rolls of Scotch packing tape.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Recycled content — Product contains 50% total recycled content, helping you save resources and reduce waste.
|primary material||Polypropylene (PP, #5)|
|temperature range||40 °F - 120 °F|
|Temperature Range (Maximum)||120 °F|
|Temperature Range (Minimum)||40 °F|
|core diameter||3 in.|
|dispenser style||Not Included|
|Product Line||3750 Greener Commercial Grade Packing Tape|
|Product Type||Packing Tape|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||50 %|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Scotch® Commercial Grade Shipping Packaging Tape
Professional Strength Performance for all Your Shipping Needs
- Excellent holding power, time-proven construction
- Seals out moisture, dust and dirt.
Scotch® Greener Packaging TapeIs made from over 50% recycled materials. Delivers the same trusted quality as Scotch® Commercial Grade Packaging Tape.
Commercial Performance means...A technology that incorporates a strong, hot-melt adhesive and polupropylene backing which helps ensure packages stay sealed.