APC® Multi-Use SurgeArrest 6-Outlet And 4 USB Surge Protector, 6' Cord, White, PE6U4W Item # 9364775
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Protect equipment thanks to this 6-outlet surge protector, which features 4 USB charging ports in addition to the surge-protected outlets. The versatile design can clip to table edges, cubical walls and other similar surfaces to reduce the clutter on tables and floors.
- 6 surge-protected outlets and 4 charging USB ports power equipment safely and efficiently. USB ports provide 4.8 amps.
- 6' cord features a rotating base for added convenience when connecting to a wall outlet.
- Regulates the voltage being supplied in order to prevent damages from surges and spikes in electricity.
- LED light indicates when surge protector is on.
- EMI/RFI noise filter provides better performance for equipment being protected.
- Clip design allows for easy mounting to table edges and cubical walls to prevent desk and floor clutter.
- 15-amp capacity.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $50,000 Equipment Protection Policy.
|cord length||6 ft|
|Number Of Power Outlets||6|
|Maximum Spike Voltage||120|
|EMI/RFI Noise Filtration||Yes|
|joule rating||1080 Joule|
|manufacturer||AMERICAN POWER CONVERSION CORP|
|Product Type||Surge Protector|
|Show More ▾|
APC by Schneider Electric PE6U4W SurgeArrest 6 Outlet Muti-Use Surge Protector
- Protect your electronics from power surges and spikes
- Multi-Use form factor allows surge protector to clip to edge of the desk, or cubical wall with maximum thickness of 2.4” or sit on top of any surface
- 6 surge protected outlets
- 4 USB Type-A charging ports with smart charging
- 4.8A shared USB charging
- 6-foot power cord with rotating cord
- Lifetime warranty and $50,000 Equipment Protection Policy
Reliable and safe protection from lightning, surges and spikesThe APC SurgeArrest Essential series represents the primary level of surge protection that should be present on any of your computers and household electronics. Its state of the art circuitry offers protection for sensitive electronic equipment against larger power surges and more common power fluctuations. The unique form factor of this surge protector allows it to be clipped to the edge of a desk, to the wall of an office cubicle or sit on any surface for convenience of USB charging and access to the outlets. This model has six surge protected outlets, status indicator LED light and our lifetime Equipment Protection Policy make this APC by Schneider Electric product the best value for quality surge protection.
- APC P6U4W SurgeArrest