This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Microsoft® Surface M1776 Pen, Silver, EYU-00009 Item # 936482
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Let your creativity flow with this sophisticated stylus. The digital pen works with your Surface devices, allowing you to write and draw on screen with remarkable precision.
- Works with your existing Microsoft Surface device.
- Precision ink allows you to write, sketch or shade accurately and naturally on your device's screen. 4,096 pressure points respond to extremely light touches for precise drawing.
- Ink flows from the tip on to the screen, preventing lag.
- Rubber eraser on the other end helps correct mistakes.
- Battery powered for simple, cordless use.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|device compatibility||Surface devices|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
· Tilt the tip to shade your drawings just like you would with a graphite pencil.1
· An intuitive rubber eraser and replaceable battery let you work uninterrupted.
· Ink flows out in real time with no lag or latency.
· Sketch, shade, and paint with artistic precision and finer control with 4,096 pressure points that respond to the lightest touch.
· Draw and write with one of three different tips available in the Surface Pen Tip Kit.*
Write and draw naturally. Create without limits
Write and draw naturally, with precision ink on one end and an eraser on the other. The 4,096 pressure points respond to the lightest touch. Shade your sketches with a tilt of the pen tip.1
Streamline your creative process. Writing and drawing with Surface Pen feels natural, with precision ink on one end and a rubber eraser on the other. Tilt the tip to shade your sketches just like you would a graphite pencil.1
Write and draw naturally
Precisely sketch and shade with 4,096 pressure points that respond to the lightest touch. Ink flows from the tip of Surface Pen to your screen with virtually no lag, and the rubber eraser rubs away mistakes. Rest your hand while you write as you would with a sketchbook.
Bring your vision to life
Compose a symphony, make an animated short, take notes, and draw 3D CAD designs. Use Surface Pen with apps designed for creativity like OneNote, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Sketchable, Bluebeam Revu, Drawboard PDF, StaffPad, CorelDRAW and more.* Pair with Surface Dial* for the full creative experience.
Express yourself with Surface Pen
Surface Pen not only helps you express your thoughts, ideas, and drawings on screen, it’s also an extension of you that reflects your personal style. Choose from four colors2 – Platinum, Black, Burgundy, and Cobalt Blue – that coordinate with Surface Pro Signature Type Cover* and Surface Arc Mouse.*
Surface Studio, Surface Laptop (no tilt functionality), Surface Book, Surface Pro, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 3, Surface 3
Barrel button and tail eraser
Platinum, Black, Burgundy, Cobalt Blue2
0.04 lbs. (20g)
In the box
Surface Pen with HB tip installedBattery
1-year limited warranty
Surface Pen will have the new tilt functionality and will work with Surface Pro, but you can use it with Surface Pro 4, Surface Book and Surface Laptop.
No. Your Surface Pen will come with 1 HB Pen tip. An extra Pen Tip Kit is available for purchase if you wish to customize.
It’s a right-click button that’s also fully programmable.
* Sold separately.
1 Surface Pen tilt functionality is available now with Surface Jasper. Available with other Surface devices via Windows Update.
2 Colors vary by market.