Microsoft® Wireless Desktop 2000, Black Item # 936681
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Encryption and comfort at your fingertips
- The convenience of wireless, now with greater security. Helps protect your sensitive personal and business information by encrypting what you type. Uses Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) technology.
- BlueTrack Technology™ allows mouse to track on nearly any surface.
- Textured palm rest offers comfortable support while you type.
- Tilt Wheel for easy side-to-side scrolling. The mouse has side grips for greater control, and is designed for both left- and right-hand use.
- Hot keys on keyboard let you easily access programs in the Windows® 7 taskbar.
|battery size||AA; AAA|
|model||Wireless Desktop 2000|
|mouse scroll wheel||yes|
|number of batteries required||2 (AA); 2 (AAA)|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.4+|
|plug and play||no|
|receiver connector type||USB|
|transmission range||30 feet|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-Bit Encryption.
- Easily access programs using convenient keyboard shortcut keys.
- The pillow-textured palm rest gives comfortable support while you type.
- Experience full-size comfort with a reliable wireless connection.
- Ambidextrous design that features enhanced side grips to provide comfort and control for either hand.
- A Tilt Wheel for easy horizontal and vertical scrolling.
|Keyboard Version||Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000|
|Mouse Version||Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000|
|Transceiver Version||Microsoft 2.4 GHz Transceiver v7.0|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Compatible|
|Wireless Range||30 feet (10 meters) typical. Note: RF range is affected by many factors, such as nearby metallic objects and relative positioning of the mouse and receiver.|
|Wireless Frequency||2.4 GHz frequency range|
|Battery Type and Quantity||
- Date - newest first
- Date - oldest first
- Rating - high to low
- Rating - low to high
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is an electronic data encryption specification that was established by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). It was subsequently adopted by the US federal government as an approved encryption technology under the FIPS-197 standard.