This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com 1m Fiber Optic Cable - Multimode Duplex 62.5/125 - LSZH - LC/ST - OM1 - LC to ST Fiber Patch Cable - LC Male Network - ST Male Network - 1m - Orange Item # 937113
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Immune to electrical interference_x000D_
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards_x000D_
- LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) cable jacket_x000D_
|Product Type||Ethernet Cable|
|Core/Cladding Diameter||62.5/125 Âµm|
|Connector on First End||2|
|Fiber Optic Mode||Multi-mode|
|Data Transfer Rate||1342177280|
|Cable Characteristic||Patch Cable|
|Product Name||1m MM 62.5/125 Duplex Fiber Patch Cable LC - ST|
Applications and Solutions:
|Connector on Second End||2|
|Show More ▾|
Connect fiber network devices for high-speed transfers with LSZH rated cable
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards
- LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) cable jacket
- Immune to electrical interference
Can maximize wiring conduit usage while minimizing installation problemsThe FIBLCST1 1-meter (3.3ft) Multimode 62.5/125 Duplex Fiber Patch Cable is terminated with one LC (male) connector and one ST (male) connector, to provide the necessary connection between fiber networking devices for high-speed, long distance networks.
LSZH-rated cable, suitable for installations under restrictive building codesThis LC-ST patch cable is housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame retardant jacket, to ensure minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat, in the event of a fire. Making it ideal for use in industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
- Ideal solution for data applications requiring high speed data transmission
- Broadband systems
- Telecommunication/Data communication
- Used by long distance networks with mission critical data