Epson® WorkForce® WF-2860 Wireless Color Inkjet All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax, C11CG28201 Item # 9380825
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Use this inkjet printer in your home or office to make quick work of your daily duties. Whether you need to print, copy, scan or fax, this unit can help, and built-in wireless technology and Wi-Fi Direct allow you to send jobs to the all-in-one from your computer or mobile device.
- Built-in wireless-N (802.11b/g/n) connection offers cable-free convenience. Wi-Fi Direct and NFC technology allow mobile printing options.
- Prints up to 14 pages per minute (ISO) in black and up to 7.5 pages per minute (ISO) in color.
- Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution.
- Copies up to 11 cpm (ISO) in black and up to 5.5 cpm (ISO) in color. Copy resolution up to 600 x 1200.
- Color flatbed and ADF scanner offers an 8.5" x 11.7" scan area. Scan resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi (hardware) and up to 9600 dpi interpolated.
- High-speed fax with up to 100-page memory.
- 4-color, drop-on-demand MicroPiezo® inkjet technology handles a variety of office needs.
- Compatible with plain paper, presentation paper, photo paper, brochures and envelopes.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
- 150-sheet input tray can help you tackle large projects.
- 5,000 sheet monthly volume.
- 2.4" LCD helps you view current and upcoming jobs.
- USB-compatible with PCs and Macs.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||30 sheets|
|compatible toner/ink||T202 ink family|
|connector type||USB; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|dimensions||9.1"H x 16.4"W x 13.7"D|
|fax transmission speed||3 spp (33.6 Kbps)|
|functionality||copy; fax; print; scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|LCD size||2.4 inches|
|maximum black and white copy speed||11 cpm|
|maximum black and white print speed||14 ppm|
|maximum color copy resolution||600 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum color copy speed||5.5 cpm|
|maximum color print speed||7.5 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|maximum monthly volume||5,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|memory card reader||no|
|mobile printing||app based|
|model||Workforce WF-2860 All-in-One|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows 10; Mac OS X+|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|scanner optical resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|total paper tray capacity||150 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The full-featured wireless all-in-one printer for your home officePowered by PrecisionCore® printing technology, the WorkForce WF-2860 delivers Laser-Quality Performance. Versatile, fast and compact, this space-saving all-in-one includes a 150-sheet paper capacity and 30-page Auto Document Feeder, so you’ll reload paper less often. A 2.4" color touchscreen offers easy setup and navigation. And, you’ll enhance productivity with auto 2-sided printing. The WF-2860 features network-free wireless printing, NFC1 touch-to-print capability and Ethernet. Print sharp, professional-quality documents — even from your tablet or smartphone2. The WF-2860 speeds through tasks at 14 ISO ppm (black) and 7.5 ISO ppm color†.
- Get Laser-Quality Performance — the WorkForce WF-2860, powered by PrecisionCore
- Packed with features — all in one compact, space-saving design
- Enhance your productivity — 150-sheet paper capacity; plus, a 30-page Auto Document Feeder for copying and scanning
- Everything you need, right at your fingertips — 2.4" color touchscreen to easily print, copy, scan and fax
- Save paper — auto 2-sided printing
- Easy mobile printing — from your iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablet and smartphone2; no network required with Wi-Fi Direct®3 and NFC touch-to-print capability1, plus Ethernet
- Amazing quality for all your critical projects — laser-quality black text for crisp, professional-quality proposals, reports and brochures
- Fast print speeds — 14 ISO ppm (black) and 7.5 ISO ppm (color)†
- Better for your bottom line — uses up to 70 percent less power than laser printers4
- Affordable individual ink cartridges — replace only the cartridge that runs out
Designed for use exclusively with Epson® cartridges*.
*This product uses only genuine Epson-brand cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly.
† Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
1 NFC requires use of a device that includes NFC, and may require additional software.
2 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect™ enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect
3 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
4 Up to 70 percent based on comparing manufacturers’ reported TEC values of the best-selling, multifunction color laser printers with print speeds of 20 ppm or less as of August 2017. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
5 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
6 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.