This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
EnGenius Electron EAP1750H IEEE 802.11ac 1.27 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point - ISM Band - UNII Band Item # 939018
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The EAP1750H leverages the breakthrough speed and performance 802.11ac for connecting to laptops and other devices that need to wirelessly stream HD video or transfer large files. The EAP1750H is an 802.11ac 3 x 3 indoor access point. This high-powered ceiling mount dual-band access point features speeds up to 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band when associated with AC client devices. It can be configured as an access point, client bridge, or WDS (AP and bridge) and features a high transmit RF power of 28 dBm transmit RF power on both the 2.4/5 GHz bands for long range connectivity. The EAP1750H includes a Gigabit Ethernet port for connecting to 802.3at-capable PoE switches and an enhanced receive sensitivity MIMO (Multiple In/Multiple Out) integrated sectorized 3D antenna array. It's an ideal solution for spacious interior environments such as large homes, small and medium-sized businesses, multiple-floor buildings, hotels, hospitals, and other venues.The EAP1750H can be configured to operate in several different modes for unique and customized deployment scenarios; as a dual-band wireless AC1750 access point, a WDS bridge, or a WDS access point.The EAP1750H features Quantum Beam which finds the most efficient signal path to AC-compatible computers and other devices at wireless speeds nearly 3x faster than Wireless N. The access point's Gigabit Ethernet port also offers greater bandwidth capacity and faster data transfers through the network. This makes the EAP1750H an excellent solution for bandwidth-intensive applications such as HD video streaming.The EAP1750H also features band steering, which shifts traffic for dual-band-capable clients to the 5 GHz band from the 2.4 GHz band, helping to relieve network congestion and maintain optimal data throughput. Multiple EAP1750Hs can also be configured for fast roaming when used with a RADIUS server, so employees can stay connected as they roam throughout a building. The EAP1750H is a cost-effective solution for small-to-medium sized or larger companies that need to provide employees with network or Internet access on either band whenever they're away from their desks or attending meetings in another part of the building.To unobtrusively blend in with other common building infrastructure appliances, the ceiling mount EAP1750H appears as a low profile smoke detector and can be powered via a PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) from an IEEE 802.3at rated switch.The EAP1750H also supports wireless encryption standards such as Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK) encryption, IEEE 802.1x with RADIUS. MAC address filtering is also included for network administrators to allow or deny network access to client devices according to their MAC addresses.
|Antenna Gain||5 dBi|
|antenna type||Sector Antenna|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC; IC; IEEE Standards:802.11a; 802.11b; 802.11g; 802.11n; 802.11ac; 802.3at; 802.1X|
|form factor||Ceiling Mountable; Wall Mountable; Rail-mountable|
|Frequency Band||2.40 GHz; 5 GHz|
|Input Voltage||12 V DC|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.48 GHz|
|ISM Minimum Frequency||2.41 GHz|
|Management||SNMP v1/v2c/v3; MIB; CLI; Syslog; Telenet; Web-based configuration|
|manufacturer||EnGenius Technologies, Inc|
|ports||1 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE|
|System Requirements||Operating Systems:Windows; Mac OS X; Linux|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5.83 GHz|
|UNII Minimum Frequency||5.18 GHz|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||10.40 oz|
|What's Included||802.11ac 3x3 Dual Band Ceiling Mount Access Point/WDS; 12V/2A Power Adapter; T-Rail Mounting Kit; Ceiling and Wall Mount Screw Kit; Mounting Bracket; RJ-45 Ethernet Cable; Quick installation guide|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Security||WPA Personal; WPA2 Personal; TKIP; AES; WPA Enterprise; WPA2 Enterprise; WPS; 64/128bit WEP|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1.27 Gbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
Indoor Wireless Access Point, Dual-Band AC1750, High-Speed, Long-Range, Ceiling-Mount, Wireless AP Provides Enhanced Multi-Floor Coverage
- Dual-Band 11ac Speeds to 1300Mbps on 5GHz; to 450Mbps on 2.4GHz
- Low-Profile, Ceiling-Mount Flexibility with Included Mounting T-Rail
- Potent 28dBm Transmit Power Offers Greater Range & Multi-Floor Penetration
- Internal, 3D Sectorized, 5dBi Antenna Array Minimizes Interference for Reliable Connections
- 802.3at-Compliant POE Port Provides Expanded Deployment & Power Options
- Versatile Operation Mode Support: AP, WDS Bridge & WDS AP
- Fast Roaming Secures Seamless Connections; Band Steering Optimizes Network Traffic Flow
- Guest Networks Secure Main Network & Allow
Regulated Guest Internet Access
- Faster File Transfers and Smoother Video Streaming
- 802.11ac Wireless Speeds — up to 1300 Mbps on its 5 GHz frequency band and up to 450 Mbps on its 2.4 GHz band.
- Expanded User Capacity with Dual Band Operation
- Includes both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands for expanded user capacity. Greater number of channels available on the 5 GHz frequency spectrum to support higher bandwidth applications like HD video streaming.
- High Power, Long-Range and Multiple Floor Penetration
- Up to 28 dBm transmit power on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios, enabling long range connectivity.
- Aesthetic Design Enclosure Helps Prevent Theft and Tampering
- Blends in with other common building infrastructure appliances, the ceiling mount EAP1750H appears as a low profile smoke detector and can be powered via a PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) from an IEEE 802.3at rated switch. Integrated sectorized 3D Antenna array to minimize RF interference.
- Improves and Optimizes Wireless Traffic
- Detects Dual Band clients and shifts them to the 5 GHz band to relieve network congestion on the 2.4 GHz band to maintain optimal data traffic flow.
- Maximize RF Performance
- 6x 5dBi Internal antennas optimizing maximum RF performance.
- Flexible Deployment Scenarios
- 6x 5dBi Internal antennas optimizing maximum RF performance.
- Keeps Employees, Staff Constantly Connected to the Network
- When used with a RADIUS server, Fast Roaming feature enables users to be constantly connected to a network as they move throughout a building. This is especially useful for voice and video applications preventing delays and dropped signals for users on mobile devices.