This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- 13.3" full HD touch-screen display with TrueLife™ and IPS technologies delivers bold visuals and simplifies navigation. LED backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen.
- 2-in-1 design allows flexible use to suit your needs.
- High-performance 7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor. Multitask with ease – play, work and surf the Web.
- 8GB of memory is available to run your powerful programs and games. Memory is expandable up to 16GB. Additional memory is sold separately.
- 256GB solid state drive holds your songs, photos, documents and other files. Solid state drives generally deliver a cooler computing environment, faster boot up times, lower energy usage and greater productivity than traditional hard disk drives.
- Features Wireless-AC (802.11ac) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n.
- Memory card reader for file transfers made fast and easy.
- Features 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultrafast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- 1 USB 2.0 port offers fast and easy connectivity for your peripherals.
- Wide-angle IR camera lets you video chat with friends and family.
- Features Bluetooth® wireless technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- HDMI™ port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable is sold separately.)
- Runs on Microsoft® Windows 10 Professional.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|2 in 1||yes|
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|hard drive capacity||256 GB|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|LCD Backlight Technology||WLED backlight|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||3.1 GHz|
|memory card reader||yes|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|model||Inspiron Pro 5378|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Professional|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10 Pro|
|ports||USB 3.0; USB 2.0; HDMI|
|processor model||Core i5-7200U|
|processor speed||2.5 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i5|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1080|
|screen size||13.3 in.|
|Theft/Intrusion Protection||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||Inspiron 13-5378 2 in 1 Notebook; AC Adapter|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Multiple modes. Ideal options.Flip into action:With an innovative 360-degree hinge, the versatile and lightweight Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1 allows you to switch easily between four different modes. Tent mode is perfect for using recipes in real time, stand mode for movies on the airplane, laptop mode for typing your novel or emailing work, and tablet mode makes reading while you’re reclined easier than ever.
Options Galore: An available backlit keyboard makes it nicer to work in dim environments and the Infrared Camera option works with ‘Windows Hello’ to log you in with quick and secure facial recognition.
Stylish in every situation.Ready for the road:The 33.7cm (13.3) is our most popular 2-in-1 size. It's easy to slip into your bag and provides ample screen room to use for hours without eye fatigue.
Maximize screen space: The 5000 Series' new design emphasizes more screen and less bezel, so your attention's drawn to that brilliant wide-angle display.
Designed to impress: The dark gray exterior finish is matched with a smooth, matte black inside, offering an attractive, professional appearance that looks great for any occasion.
Built for adaptability. Tested for dependability.Stunning sound and vision:Each Inspiron 5000 comes with Waves MaxxAudio® Pro audio and available Intel® HD Graphics 620 installed, so your media looks and sounds better than ever.
The SSD difference: Available Solid State Drive (SSD) option provides longer battery life, quicker responsiveness, quieter performance and improved shock resistance compared to conventional hard drives.
Designed for the real world — because that's where life happens.We want you to love your new PC for years to come. That's why we test Inspiron laptops for reliability not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.
Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.
Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting an Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
Always a good fit: You'll probably never need to remove and reinstall your Inspiron's battery 30 times, but you can rest easy knowing that we've tested even that.
Ports and slots1.Power Button | 2.Volume Control | 3.SD Card Reader | 4.USB 2.0 | 5.Noble Lock Slot | 6.DC Power In | 7.HDMI | 8.USB 3.0 | 9.USB 3.0 | 10.Audio Jack
Dimensions & Weight1. Height: 19.5mm – 20.4mm (0.77 – 0.80) | 2. Width: 324.8mm (12.76) | 3. Depth: 224.4mm (8.85) | Weight: 3.56lb (1.62kg)
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability