StarTech.com 3.5in Drive Bay IDE to Single CF SSD Adapter Card Reader Item # 941397
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Connect a CF card to a computer through an IDE connector. This Compact Flash IDE adapter is a perfect solution for accessing CompactFlash (CF I, CF II) and IBM Micro Drive media, allowing you to access the flash/micro drive media as if it were an IDE hard drive. The CF/IDE adapter can be installed in the computer case through simple mounting in an available 3.5in drive bay, for connection to the computer IDE bus through either a 40 or 44-pin connection.
|Memory Card Supported||CompactFlash Type I; CompactFlash Type II; Microdrive|
|Required Bay||3.5" internal|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
Connect a CF card to a computer through an IDE connector
- Quick and driver free installation into any IDE 40 pin and 44 pin slot
- Fully compatible with Compact Flash Type I/II and IBM Micro-drive
- Allows Compact flash card to be used as bootable storage
- Use your compact flash card as a bootable and removable device
- Excellent for swapping operating systems quickly without having to take your computer apart.
- Connect your compact flash card to a 40 or 44 pin IDE slot