StarTech.com 2.5 in SATA Hard Drive to 3.5 in Drive Bay Mounting Kit Item # 941937
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Mount a 2.5in SATA hard drive to any desktop with an available 3.5in bay. This Serial ATA hard drive mounting kit allows you to install a 2.5in SATA hard drive in a 3.5in drive bay. The 2.5in to 3.5in SATA hard drive mounting kit features a sturdy aluminum bracket, as well as a combined 7+15 pin SATA + LP4 Power to SATA cable - which helps simplify installation and reduce clutter within the computer case.
|Compatibility||2.5in SATA Hard Drive in a 3.5in Drive Bay|
|Compatible Bay||1 x internal 3.5"|
|Device Supported||Hard Disk Drive|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.88 oz|
Mount a 2.5in SATA hard drive to any computer with an available 3.5in bay
- Solid metal mounting bracket
- Includes 22-pin SATA+Power to separate 7-pin SATA and 4-pin LP4 Molex adapter cable
Improve the performance speed of your desktop computer by adding 2.5in solid state drives into a 3.5in mounting bayThe BRACKET25SAT SATA hard drive mounting kit lets you install a 2.5in SATA hard drive (HDD) or solid state drive (SSD) into a 3.5in mounting bay -- enabling you to significantly increase the performance of your desktop by adding the speed of a 2.5in SSD.
Hassle-free installationFor a hassle-free installation, the hard drive mounting kit includes the required SATA data and power cabling for your SATA drive.
Guaranteed reliability with solid aluminum construction and lifetime StarTech.com warrantyThe BRACKET25SAT features solid steel construction and can support IDE drives when using our 2.5in to 3.5in IDE Hard Drive cable adapter (IDE4044).
- Add the performance of 2.5in solid state drives to your desktop computer
- Install a 2.5" SATA laptop hard drive into an unused 3.5" bay in a desktop chassis
- Turn an unused 2.5" SATA drive into additional storage for a desktop computer
- Migrate data from a 2.5in laptop drive to your desktop computer