Boorum & Pease® Account Book, Record, 7 5/8" x 9 5/8", 300 Pages, Black/Burgundy Item # 943092
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Sections are symth-sewn to eliminate removal or substitution
- Books lie flat when open.
- Table of contents page for easy reference, and place-marking ribbon.
- Premium white, acid-free paper for dependable archival use.
- Ink is waterproof and permanent.
- Ruled pages without units, 27 lines per page.
- Black cover with red spine and corners.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Record-ruled 7 5/8" x 9 5/8" account book with 27 lines per page fits a variety of uses.
- 300 Numbered pages, a placemarking ribbon and a table of contents help navigate entries.
- The same Smyth-sewn construction used in fine books and library volumes is provided in a customizable ledger.
- Sewn-in sheets prevent loose pages and show evidence of tampering to protect the integrity of your records.
- Books open flat so you can read and write margin to margin.
|binding type||saddle stitched|
|book size||7 5/8" x 9 5/8"|
|brand name||Boorum & Pease|
|number of columns||n/a|
|number of lines per page||27|
|number of pages per book||300|
|number of parts||1|
|page marker included||yes|
|sheet size||7-5/8" x 9-5/8"|
|table of contents page included||yes|
|Show More ▾|