This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Scholar Craft™ Student Activity Table, Rectangular, 72"W x 30"D, Light Oak Item # 946220
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Heavy-duty construction resists stains, burns, chips and scratches
- Thick melamine tabletops stand up to everyday use. Durable thermofused melamine tabletops withstand years of constant use — great for group lessons, arts and crafts, and other classroom activities.
- Smooth, vinyl table edges offer protection and style. Table edges are safely protected with heavy-duty vinyl T-molding to prevent dents and scratches and add a smooth, finished look.
- Tough, tubular steel legs ensure stability. Legs are constructed with high-carbon, 16-gauge steel and are secured by thick, solid-steel bolts for top-notch structural support. They are nickel-chromed and the painted portions feature a baked-on enamel coating for resistance to damage.
- Adjustable height — from 22" to 30".
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 10-year limited warranty.
|brand name||Scholar Craft|
|Color (base)||light oak?|
|dimensions||22"-30"H x 72"W x 30"D|
|warranty length||10-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Scholar Craft™ Student Activity Table, Rectangular, 72W x 30D, Light Oak is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by J from Good Home Office Workspace I needed a table I could mount at least 3 computer monitors using monitor arm that clamp to the table top and have plenty of room for papers and such. This table provides that and adds the ability to set the height to custom level to fit my sitting position. It also has a table top I do not need to worry about with coffee cups rings. It's a meant for business table and works great. Overall a very good buy at the price I paid.
Date published: 2015-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by MechLc from Love this desk The edges are nice and smooth and do not bother my forearms and the wood is high quality. Would recommend strongly.
Date published: 2015-04-20