This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TP-Link N900 Dual Band Wireless Wi-Fi PCI Express Adapter, TL-WDN4800 Item # 946294
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Makes it possible to connect a desktop computer to a wireless network and access a high-speed wireless network connection.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n. Allows the device to use the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz channels and provide wireless speeds of up to 450 MB/s.
- For users seeking a highly robust, bandwidth intensive wireless networking experience, particularly with HD video streaming and online gaming.
|Antenna Connector||RP-SMA Connector|
|Antenna Gain||2 dBi|
|antenna type||Omnidirectional Antenna|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC; CE|
|Device Supported||Desktop Computer|
|dimensions||4 4/5" x 4/5"|
|Host Interface||PCI Express x1|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.48 GHz|
|ISM Minimum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|maximum data transfer rate||450 Mbps|
|Number of Antennas||3|
|System Requirements||Operating Systems:Windows 7(32/64bits); Windows XP(32/64bits); Windows Vista(32/64bits)|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5.83 GHz|
|UNII Minimum Frequency||5.18 GHz|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|What's Included||N900 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter; Resource CD; Quick Installation Guide|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Security||WEP 64/128-bit; WPA-PSK; WPA2-PSK; IEEE 802.1x; WPA; WPA2; TKIP; AES|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||450 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
What This Product Does
The TL-WDN4800 450Mbps Wireless N Dual Band PCI Express Adapter by TP-LINK allows you to connect your desktop computer to a wireless network and access a high-speed wireless network connection. Compliant with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, the TL-WDN4800 offers the use of the 2.4GHz band or the 5GHz band at speeds of up to 450 Mbps, ideal for users running bandwidth-intensive applications like HD video streaming and multiplayer online gaming.
Dual Band Technology
With the TL-WDN4800, you can take advantage of the latest Dual Band wireless technology with the flexibility to access either 2.4GHz or 5GHz wireless networks. This gives you the extra benefit of running intensive bandwidth applications like HD video streaming or multiplayer gaming over the clearer 5GHz band. The advantage of working on the 5GHz band is that, unlike the crowded 2.4GHz band shared with microwaves, cordless phones and other wireless networks, it has much less interference and can provide a more stable wireless signal.
Wireless N Speeds of up to 450Mbps
Both the adapter’s 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands support speeds of up to 450Mbps, bringing you a limitless wireless experience by generating the maximum theoretical wireless throughput.
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions - Advanced Security
WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders.
TL-WDN4800 comes with a CD utility that helps you setup your wireless network and configure security options. With setup this easy, even novice users can be up and running in minutes.
Need assistance setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide toll-free technical support. Whether you bought a TP-LINK product yesterday or years ago, we can help with product setup and configuration at no extra charge. Plus, our 2-year warranty grants you worry-free service for peace of mind
- Achieves a maximum theoretical throughput of up to 450Mbps
- Supports dual-band, 2.4GHz or 5GHz
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n products
- Experience smoother video streaming and online gaming by choosing the clearer 5GHz band for wireless connections
- Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA /WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES), supports IEEE 802.1X
- Supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Vista 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure mode
- Bundled utility provides quick & hassle-free installation
- Wireless Adapter
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide