This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Xerox® VersaLink® C405/DN Color Laser All-in-One Printer Item # 946811
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Optimize workplace productivity with this Xerox VersaLink laser all-in-one printer. The standard 2-sided output saves on paper and time, while a 50-sheet single-pass automatic document feeder supports quick scanning. Ethernet 10/100/1000 and W-Fi connectivity allow easy pairing over wired and wireless networks, and the 1.05 GHz processor provides reliable performance. This Xerox VersaLink laser all-in-one printer offers up to 36 pages per minute print output to handle large tasks.
- Integrated Ethernet port allows reliable connection to your office network.
- Prints up to 36 pages per minute (ppm) in black and color.
- Up to 500 x 600 x 8 enhanced dpi resolution for vibrant images.
- Copy resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi color.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and time.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
|automatic document feeder capacity||50 sheets|
|automatic document feeder||Yes|
|number of users||1-5|
|functionality||Copy; Fax; Print; Scan|
|maximum copy enlargement||400 %|
|maximum copy reduction||25 %|
|Maximum Copy Speed (Color)||36 copies/min|
|Maximum Copy Speed (Monochrome)||36 copies/min|
|monthly duty cycle||80000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Speed (Color)||36 pages/min|
|Maximum Print Speed (Monochrome)||36 pages/min|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||5000 sheets|
|maximum sheet size||Legal (8-1/2" x 14")|
|total paper tray capacity||1250 sheets|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR|
|printer use||Home Office|
|Product Type||All-In-One Printer|
|Maximum Print Resolution (dpi)||600.00006|
|media type||Plain Paper; Label; Letterhead; Bond Paper; Card Stock; Recycled Paper; Pre-punched Paper; Lightweight Paper; Envelope; Glossy Paper; Preprinted Paper|
|Show More ▾|
C405/DN Quick Facts
- Color; All-In-One; Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- Ideal for offices of up to 10 users
- Up to 36 ppm color and black-and-white
- First Page Out: As fast as 9.8 seconds color and 8.7 seconds black-and-white
- 5-inch capacitive color touch screen user
- Up to 600 x 600 x 8 dpi Print; Up to 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- Standard automatic two-sided printing
- Single-pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)
- Standard 250-sheet paper capacity
- 50-sheet Bypass Tray
- Front Side USB Port
- Robust 80,000 page month duty cycle
- Mobile printing support across multiple platforms and NFC Tap-to-Pair
- Processor: 1.05 GHz; Memory: 2 GB ; Connectivity: 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, USB 3.0
- Standard: Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print; Free Downloads: Xerox Print Service Plug-in for Android and Mopria certified
- Xerox EA Toner has been re-engineered for enhanced dot producibility and less toner waste
- WxDxH: 17 x 21.3 x 23.6 in. / 432 x 540 x 599 mm
- Weight: 72 lb. / 33 kg
Bring the C405 to life with one click below. Or virtually try it in your office space by opening this page on a mobile device to launch the Augmented Reality feature.
Right out of the box, you’ll count on your VersaLink C405 to consistently and flawlessly perform the tasks that make your business work more efficiently. From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you’re ready to go—hassle free.
VersaLink devices are loaded with features and time-saving Xerox technologies designed to speed up information sharing and reduce inefficient workflows. Ensure information accuracy with Scan and Fax preview, and do more with scanned documents with built-in optical character recognition (OCR).
With the VersaLink C405, you can be confident that your documents will look their best—making you look your best—giving you the confidence you need when presenting to your customers.
Intuitive User Experience.
Print documents easily with touchscreen superiority. The 5-Inch tilting color touchscreen presents task-focused apps in a familiar "mobile" format. With customizable options, you can tap, swipe and pinch your way through tasks and functions. From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you’re ready to go—hassle free.
Xerox VersaLink gives you the freedom to work where and how you want—with access to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and DropBox, and access to additional options through the Xerox App Gallery.
This unmatched balance of hardware technology and software capability helps everyone who interacts with the VersaLink C405 Color Printer get more work done, faster.
Mobile Ready.The ability to connect and print from multiple devices is key for today’s worker, and VersaLink devices meet the challenge with optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, plus Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Xerox Print Service Plug-in for Android, Near Field Communication (NFC) Tap-to-Pair and Mopria.
Print with total peace of mind knowing that VersaLink devices deliver a spectrum of stringent security features, including Secure Print and card authentication to control access. With Simple ID, individual users and groups enter a user ID and password to enjoy fast, secure, easy access to task-specific pre-sets and commonly used apps on a personalized home screen.
Keep your sensitive documents away from unintended recipients with the latest security features
- Secure Print, Fax, Scan, Email
- Password Protected PDF
- Role-based permissions
- Print User ID in the print margin
- Common Access Card Support
- USB card-based authentication
- Secure HTTPS (TLS), IPsec 802.1x Authentication, S/MIME, IPv6, IP Filtering and LDAP (SASL)
- Security Certificates, Pre-installed Self-signed Certificates, Cisco® Identity Services Engine (ISE) integration
- Firmware Verification, Security Certificates, Automatic Self-Signed Certificate Creation, Certificate Path Validation, Certificate Revocation Settings, Smart Card Enablement (CAC/PIV/.NET), FIPS 140-2
- SSL/TLS, Port Filtering, IP Address Filtering, Domain Filtering, Cisco TrustSec Identity Services Engine (ISE) Integration, HDD Overwrite, 256-bit Encryption, Network Authentication, SNMPv3, Audit Log
Easy App-Based Functionality.
Preloaded Xerox ConnectKey Apps help optimize office efficiency, and on-screen access to the extensive Xerox App Gallery provides expanded functionality.
Speed through tasks by saving common settings as pre-sets for simple, single-touch job setup so as you can spend less time at the printer.
Spectacular Image Quality.
Xerox exclusive EA toner, chemically grown to produce the market’s most uniformly shaped particles, delivers sharper clarity, excellent shadowing and outstanding fine-line detail.
The automatic color correction technology selects the best color settings based on the print job’s content to ensure beautiful, accurate color with every print.
Xerox® printers and multifunction printers with PANTONE Color calibrated solid-color simulations enable output to closely approximate predefined colors in a Pantone color table. This ensures that printed colors consistently match your intended output.
Built To Work TogetherGenuine Xerox supplies technology are continually perfected, Xerox improves the intelligence that protects your hardware investment. When you buy a Xerox office printer, you purchase quality, reliability, and advanced technology for your office. Use only genuine Xerox supplies in your Xerox printer and protect the future return on your investment.
|Product Description||Xerox VersaLink C405DN - multifunction printer - color|
|Device Type||Multifunction printer|
|Fax Type||Super G3 - plain paper|
|Printing Technology||Laser (color)|
|Monthly Duty Cycle (max)||80000 pages|
|Recommended Monthly Volume||5000 pages|
|Max Copying Speed||Up to 36 ppm (mono) / up to 36 ppm (color)|
|Max Copying Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 600 x 600 dpi (color)|
|Max Printing Speed||Up to 36 ppm (mono) / up to 36 ppm (color)|
|Max Printing Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 600 x 600 dpi (color)|
|Max Fax Transmission Speed||33.6 Kbps|
|Data Compression System||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|Fax Resolutions||600 x 600 dpi|
|Scanning||600 x 600 dpi|
|Original Size||3 in x 5 in (min) - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) (max)|
|Document Feeder Capacity||50 sheets|
|Media Size||3 in x 5 in (min) - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in) (max)|
|Media Type||Envelopes, plain paper, labels, recycled paper, bond paper, card stock, punched paper, preprinted paper|
|Standard Media Capacity||700 sheets|
|Max Media Capacity||1250 sheets|
|Output Trays Capacity||250 sheets|
|Automatic Duplexing||Yes (copying) Yes (printing) Yes (scanning)|
|Interface||Gigabit LAN, NFC, USB 3.0|
|Office Machine Features||Scan to e-mail, scan to network, scan to USB host|
|Power||AC 110/230 V (50/60Hz)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17 in x 21.3 in x 23.6 in|