Sylvania 4' T8 LED Tube Lights, 2100 Lumens, 17 Watt, 3000K/Soft White, Replaces 4' T8 32 Watt Fluorescent Tubes, Case of 10 Item # 9479568
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
These T8 LED tubes can be easily installed in your ballast-equipped light fixtures. The eco-conscious tubes deliver 2100 lumens of soft white light while only consuming 17 watts.
- 3000 Kelvin (soft white) appearance.
- 17-watt LED tube uses less energy than its 150-watt incandescent equivalent.
- Produces a brightness of 2100 lumens.
- Voltage: 120/277V.
- 36,000 estimated hours of usage.
- 220° beam angle offers plenty of light coverage.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
- Compatible with select ballasts.
- Designed to replace 4', 32-watt T8 fluorescent tubes.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Helps save energy — designed to limit the energy used by other products, potentially helping you reduce your carbon footprint and save money.
- UL Claim Validation - UL environmental claim validations lend third-party credibility to single-attribute environmental claims.
|Bulb Length||48 in.|
|Led Wattage||17 W|
|Number Of Tubes||10|
|Beam Angle||220 degrees|
|light output||2100 lm|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||No|
|energy used||17 W|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||150 W|
|Led Tube Type||Linear|
|Operation Type||Type A Ballast Compatible|
|Compact Fluorescent Equivalent||32 W|
|model||SubstiTube T8 LED Tubes|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||3000K|
|light bulb average rated life||36000 hr|
|Eco-conscious||Energy Efficient; Helps Save Energy|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS; UL Claim Validation - Energy Saving|
|manufacturer||OSRAM SYLVANIA INC.|
|Product Type||LED Tube|
|Show More ▾|