This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Global® Sonic™ Stacking Chairs With Arms, 32"H x 25"W x 21 3/4"D, Black/Chrome Frame, Pack Of 2 Item # 949275
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Molded plastic seat and back for extended comfort
- Tough poly plastic seat and back are comfortable and durable. Black polypropylene back and seat are sturdy yet flexible, so they move with you as you change your seating position. Chair is also a cinch to clean, and keep clean!
- Injection-molded arm caps help reduce shoulder strain. Armrests can relieve the tension in your neck, arms and shoulders caused by long periods of sitting, making you more comfortable and improving posture and circulation.
- Chrome, 4-legged base offers a sleek, sturdy foundation. The base is made of 16-gauge round chrome metal tubing for a contemporary look and long-lasting durability.
- Chairs can stack 5-high to save storage space. Great for classrooms, meeting rooms, reception areas and more!
- Save time — no assembly required.
- GREENGUARD® Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD certified for reduced harsh chemical emissions and improved indoor air quality. GREENGUARD products can help you obtain LEED credits if you are pursuing Green Building certification under the US Green Building Councilâ€™s LEED-CI rating system. Visit www.usgbc.org for more information.
|chair stacking capacity||5 chairs|
|dimensions||32"H x 25"W x 21 3/4"D|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|eco-label/standard||GREENGUARD; BIFMA level 2|
|recommended daily usage||Essential (0-4 hours)|
|style name||Sonic Stacking|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|