- 12 centers provide differentiated math practice through fun, hands-on activities. Included are directions, task cards, activity sheets and answer forms.
- Each center focuses on a skill from a Common Core State Standards math domain. Such as numbers and counting, operations, measurement and data, geometry and math vocabulary.
- Stored in pocket folders for easy use at a table, desk or quiet area in the classroom.
- Students can complete the activity independently, in pairs or with the teacher. Step-by-step directions are provided for the teacher to make and use each center.
- Individualizes skill practice for each student.
- May be used to informally assess a student's understanding of math.
|Recommended Age Group||Child|
|recommended grade level||Kindergarten; 1st Grade; 2nd Grade; 3rd Grade|
|Product Line||Moor Take It To Your 1115110|
|Product Type||Teaching Manipulative|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability