This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Hammermill® Fore Multipurpose Paper, Letter Size Paper, 20 Lb, White, 500 Sheets Per Ream, Case Of 10 Reams Item # 954835
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Eliminate clutter and save time with paper that delivers great performance in multiple machines. Hammermill multipurpose paper is versatile and excellent for all kinds of equipment, so you can get more done with a single quality product.
- Fore multipurpose paper is ideal for copies, newsletters, price lists, manuals and correspondence.
- 111 (Euro), 96 (U.S.) brightness for brilliant contrast. Your text and graphics will pop off this extra-bright letter-size Fore paper.
- ColorLok™ technology for brighter colors, fewer smears and crisper text.
- This Hammermill multipurpose paper provides 99.9% jam-free performance for worry-free results.
- Acid-free paper won't yellow or fade over time.
- This Hammermill Fore paper case ensures you have an adequate supply of paper available.
- Meets the global standards of the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|eco-label/standard||FSC - Mix|
|number of holes punched||0|
|paper brightness (Euro)||111|
|paper brightness (US)||96|
|paper finish type||smooth|
|paper weight||20 lb|
|reams per case||10|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|sheets per ream/pack||500|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Hammermill Fore® Multi-Purpose
- Is this paper Elemental Chlorine Free (EFC)? expandContent
- Yes, it is EFC and Acid Free
- Does this paper contain recycled (Post Consumer Content) fibers? expandContent
- What is the best way to store my unused paper? expandContent
- We recommend keeping the unused paper sealed in the product wrap to help maintain the correct moisture content.
- What are the benefits of ColorLok? expandContent
- ColorLok is specifically designed to improve ink jet print quality when using pigmented inks by producing faster drying times, bolder blacks, and vivid colors.
- Is this paper designed for use in an ink jet or laser printer? expandContent
- This paper is designed as a multipurpose sheet to work well in both ink jet and laser equipment
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Download free Hammermill resources
Fore MP Product SheetPDF, 1,022K, 2 pages
Color of Nature Coloring BookPDF, 6.16MB, 12 pages
6 Tips for Writing a Business NewsletterPDF, 72K, 4 pages
100 Years of QualityFor over 100 years, Hammermill paper has been held to the highest quality standard right here in the USA, which keeps manufacturing jobs at home.
99.99% Jam-Free®With our 99.99% Jam-Free® Guarantee, you won't spend time worrying about jams, which means you can stay focus on the task at hand. We guarantee you will not experience more than one jam in 10,000 sheets on your equipment or we will replace your paper or refund your purchase price.
Forest Stewardship Council®FSC®Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
Our partnership with St. JudeWe continue to support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® in their vitally important work of finding cures and saving children®. We have donated more than $2.4 million to St. Jude to help in their fight against childhood cancer and other deadly diseases.
Paper For Life®You can do so much with paper. Find inspiration and resources online on the Hammermill website.
ColorlokColorLok technology produces more vivid colors, bolder blacks and simply superior printing results. This special engineering actually causes the ink to absorb more deeply into the paper while holding pigment close to the surface and causing the ink to dry faster. The result is that your prints look better, your work looks sharper and you look smarter.