This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
SwissGear® Ibex Backpack With 17" Laptop Pocket, Black/Blue Item # 958070
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Separate padded compartment helps keep your laptop safe
- Protects laptops up to 17" against accidental drops and damage.
- Internal organizer helps keep accessories and belongings organized and easily accessible.
- Air-flow back padding helps to keep the back cool while carrying.
- Constructed from a nylon/polyester blend.
- Durable bottom material increases strength and provides water resistance.
- Case base stabilizing platform keeps the backpack upright when placed on the ground for greater protection to the laptop.
- Shock-absorbing shoulder straps for comfort.
|contour shape shoulder straps||yes|
|cubic inch capacity||1,525 cubic inches|
|dimensions||19"H x 15"W x 10"D|
|padded shoulder strap||yes|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
SwissGear® Ibex Backpack With 17 Laptop Pocket, Black/Blue is rated out of 5 by 84.
Rated 5 out of 5 by saquin from Best book pack I have ever had Excellent for college, it has pockets for everything (Laptop, books, it also has an internal pencil case)
Date published: 2019-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by PhotoGuy342 from Top of the Line This is a GREAT laptop backpack. It actually has sleeves in two compartments for laptops/tablets. It has plenty of pockets to hold all of the things I need on a regular basis. The construction is top notch and the handle is extremely sturdy.
Date published: 2019-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Schutz from High Quality even down to the zippers Quality even down to the zippers. This backpack is top-notch good materials lots of pockets and storage light weight and it doesn’t make you sweat .
Date published: 2018-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bulldog from Best backpack Well made and versatile. The construction will take the wear & tear of my travel.
Date published: 2018-12-13