Asus ExpertBook B9450 B9450FA-XS74 14" Notebook - 1920 x 1080 - Intel Core i7 i7-10510U 1.80 GHz - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - Windows 10 Pro - Intel UHD Graphics - 24 Hour Battery Item # 9584489
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Magnesium alloy chassis with Military Grade 810G durability: weighs only 2.2 lbs with a thinness of only 0.6"
- Latest connectivity with 1x USB 3.1 Type-A (Gen 2), 1x USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen 2) with Thunderbolt, Gig+ Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.0 (dual band), HDMI, micro HDMI to RJ45 Cable, and microSD card reader
- Built-in speakers with audio by Harman/Kardon
- TPM security, Fingerprint Reader, ASUS Business Manager, ASUS Splendid, and Kensington lock
- Fast high capacity storage with 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD and 16GB RAM for superior multitasking performance
- 14" Full HD Display with narrow bezel design, 180-degree hinge, HD IR webcam with built-in webcam shield
- Professional-grade performance with Intel Core i7-10510U Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.9 GHz) and Windows 10 Pro featuring Windows Cortana (ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business)
- Built-in light bar compatible with Amazon Alexa
- ErgoLift Hinge, backlit spill-resistant keyboard and ASUS NumberPad, an LED-illuminated numeric keypad that's perfect for crunching numbers
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||14 in.|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||24 hr|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||5 GHz|
|memory type||LP DDR3|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Number of USB Ports||1|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10 Pro|
|Optical Drive Type||None|
|processor||Intel Core i7|
|Processor Cache||8 MB|
|Processor Generation||10th Gen|
|Processor Number Of Cores||Quad Core|
|Product Series||ASUS ExpertBook B9450FA|
|Processor Speed (Base)||2 GHz|
|Security Lock Slot||No|
|storage capacity||512 GB|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a; Bluetooth|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|laptop battery life range||8+ hr|
|manufacturer||ASUS COMPUTER INTERNATIONAL|
|operating system||Windows 10|
|Number of Thunderbolt 3 Ports||2|
|Number of USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A Ports||1|
|SSD Form Factor||M.2|
|Show More ▾|
The master of lightness and power
The world’s lightest 14” business laptop1
Lighter, stronger, and more portable
Next to its predecessor, ExpertBook B9450 keeps weight down to a featherlight 2.2lb2, thanks to its durable and lightweight magnesium‑lithium alloy chassis. Superslim bezels on ExpertBook B9450 enable a 14‑inch display to fit into its 13‑inch‑class chassis, making it extremely compact. Slip your ExpertBook B9450 into a briefcase so itʹs with you all the time for productivity in and out of the office.
Get the job done, effortlessly
No task is too great for the compact ExpertBook B9450: it helps you get work done as quickly and efficiently as possible. It’s powered by up to an Intel® Core™ vPro i7 processor for quick and responsive performance, and features two SSDs for superfast data access and even more storage for larger files. ExpertBook B9450 is also Intel Project Athena-certified, so you can be assured it offers the very best in performance, efficiency, and connectivity.
Windows 10 Pro
i7 Intel® Core™ CPU
PCIe x4 SSD
A high-performance PCIe 3.0 x4 SSD gives ExpertBook B9 the fastest storage available so you’ll never be kept waiting for the OS to boot or for applications to load. And because they don’t have any moving parts, SSDs are also incredibly reliable and quiet.
faster than PCIe x24
faster than SATA 3 SSD4
Lasts longer, charges faster
The ExpertBook B9450 will never let you down throughout the business day or a long-haul flight. It provides up to 24 hours5 of battery life on a single charge with high-capacity battery and energy-efficient Panel Self Refresh technology. On top of that, fast-charge technology lets you recharge the battery to up to 60% capacity in as little as 45 minutes6, so you’re up and running in no time.
fast charging in 45 minutes6
Comprehensive connectivity with no compromise
Despite its thin profile, the ExpertBook B9450 has plenty of I/O ports, including Thunderbolt™ 3 for lightning fast data transfers, video output and fast-charge support. Aside from the standard USB Type-A and HDMI output, it provides wired network connectivity with an individual MAC address for easy device management.
Apart from the cutting-edge dual-band Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) — up to 3x as fast as Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)7, ExpertBook B9450 incorporates ASUS Wi-Fi Master technology, so you’ll enjoy faster and more reliable Wi-Fi connections at greater distances than ever before. Combined with the latest Bluetooth® 5.0 that lets you connect your favorite devices with less impact on battery life, ExpertBook B9450 gives you the freedom to do whatever you need, wherever you want to!
Wi-Fi 6 up to 3x faster than Wi-Fi 57
Smooth FHD Youtube video streaming at distances of up to 300 meters or more8 with Wi-Fi Master
Up to 65-meter range, with improved stability when USB 3.1 Gen 1 interference is present8
Military-grade toughness and build quality
Life on the road is tough, and the ExpertBook B9450 meets and surpasses industry requirements, including the ultra-demanding MIL-STD 810G US military standard. It undergoes stringent in-house testing including panel pressure, shock, and drop tests to ensure durability. In addition, the hinge and I/O ports are also put through thousands of usage cycles.
Ultimate input experience
From its keyboard to its touchpad, typing and cursor control on the ExpertBook B9450 is a pleasant experience, thanks to a host of features and improvements that enhance productivity and comfort.
The frameless 14-inch NanoEdge display on the ExpertBook B9450 is a true masterpiece, giving you an immersive, almost edge-to-edge viewing experience. The anti-glare panel reduces unwanted reflections, too, ensuring vibrant visuals even in bright environments, and reduces instances of eyestrain even after hours of viewing.
The ExpertBook B9450 assures you top-notch audio, thanks to four omnidirectional far-field microphones, smart amplifier technology, and Harman Kardon-certified speakers. The microphones on the upper bezel of the display capture voice clearly and feature noise cancellation to optimize your video conferences. The ASUS Golden Ear team worked with renowned audio experts Harman Kardon to ensure the ExpertBook B9450 provides true surround-sound cinema-quality audio.
Alexa with built-in light bar
Alexa11 makes it easy to get through the day, hands-free. Ask Alexa to schedule meetings, read your emails, plan a route, or even request a ride. It’s a smarter, more efficient way to get things done. A dedicated light bar illuminates when you speak to Alexa. Just ask, and Alexa will respond instantly.
Seamless PC-to-phone integration
Link to MyASUS12 seamlessly links your ExpertBook B9450 to your mobile phone. Transfer files and URL, receive pop-up notifications, read and send messages, accept or make calls, and mirror screens, all on your ExpertBook B9450.
Data is the lifeblood of your business, which is why ASUS Business PCs offer comprehensive business-grade security from physical hardware protection to identity security.
To safeguard personal privacy and business information against malicious hackers, the ExpertBook B9450 has an integrated privacy shield that simply slides over the webcam for privacy.
The advanced biometric hardware works seamlessly with Windows Hello, so you can wake up your laptop and log in using just your face.
Simplifying business processes
Management is made easier with ASUS Business PCs. ASUS management solutions help streamline routine tasks, allowing IT staff to remotely control and manage company assets, saving your organization time and money.
ASUS Control Center
ASUS Business Manager
ASUS UEFI BIOS
Caring for the environment
Committed to creating a sustainable future, ASUS adheres to stringent environmental requirements, ensuring all its products are compliant at all stages of their product life cycles. Energy Star® 7.1-certified and rated by EPEAT™ Gold, the ExpertBook B9450 is energy-efficient to help reduce costs in the long run.
- As of Sep 1, 2019. Based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing the size of the ExpertBook B9450 to competitor products from vendors including Acer, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, Microsoft and Samsung. Actual weight may vary by specs.
- Weight may vary according to configuration.
- Unless otherwise stated, materials claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- Battery life test configuration: Intel® Core™ i7-10510U, 16GB RAM, FHD display, 2TB PCIe® 3.0 x4 SSD, 66Whr. Battery tests conducted by ASUS in November 2019 using the MobileMark® 2014 Office Productivity scenario. Test settings: Wi-Fi enabled, display brightness set to 150nits. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- Recharges the battery up to 60% within 39 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 66 watts is required. After charging has reached 60% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
- Wi-Fi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance, and the actual performance of Wi-Fi 6 may vary in real-world situations.
- Wi-Fi Master test configuration: under controlled test conditions, streaming Full HD YouTube videos, and AP set with one antenna at 802.11g. Actual Wi-Fi range and performance may be affected by environmental factors. Interference from USB 3 devices may vary according to the device. Range comparisons refer to standard laptop with all-metal chassis design.
- Please note that all versions of NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- The stated width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4mm. The stated width of the bottom bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the visible edge of the display when the laptop is opened to 90°. Measured based on standard (not anti-glare) display configuration.
- Amazon Alexa availability varies according to country. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
- Link to MyASUS is the function in the latest version of MyASUS software. If the device doesn’t have Link to MyASUS. Please update MyASUS in the system setting.
- Intel vPro technology and Trusted Platform Module (TPM) optional.
- URL transfer requires the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Hinge test: Tested up to 10,000 flipping cycles, each cycle is tested from 5° to 140° to 5°to 350°, then back to 5°, each flipping cycle contains 2 open and close swings, resulting a total 20,000 cycle open and close test.
ASUS participates in several affiliate programs, including the Amazon Associates program, and may receive affiliate fees for qualifying purchases.
ASUS aspires to deliver the incredible in everything it does. With more than 17,000 employees around the globe with a world-class R&D team of 5,500 engineers, ASUS is dedicated to the design and manufacture of products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s (and tomorrow’s) digital home and office. ASUS’ broad portfolio includes motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, all-in-one PCs, laptops, servers, wireless networking devices, tablets, smartphones and wearables. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, the company won 4,385 awards and earned approximately US$13.3 billion of revenue in 2016.
© 2020 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.