This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Sylvania 2ft T8 LED Tube Lights, 1200 Lumen, 8 Watt, 3000K/Soft White, Replaces 17 Watt T8 Fluorescent Tubes, Case of 10 Item # 9591663
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
SubstiTUBE IPS LED T8 lamps are an energy saving alternative, designed to replace traditional fluorescent T8 lamps. The use of occupancy or vacancy sensors can be installed with the existing instant start ballasts for optimal energy savings.
- 8-watt LED bulb uses less energy than an equivalent 17-watt fluorescent T8 tube.
- Produces a brightness of 1200 lumens.
- Voltage: 120/277V.
- Lasts for up to 50,000 hours.
- 220° beam angle provides ample projected light coverage.
- Works with most existing T8 fluorescent ballasts for simple installation.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- 3000 Kelvin bulb delivers a soft white appearance.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Helps save energy — designed to limit the energy used by other products, potentially helping you reduce your carbon footprint and save money.
- UL Claim Validation - UL environmental claim validations lend third-party credibility to single-attribute environmental claims.
|Bulb Length||24 in.|
|Led Wattage||8 W|
|Number Of Tubes||10|
|Beam Angle||220 degrees|
|light output||1200 lm|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||Yes|
|energy used||8 W|
|Led Tube Type||Linear|
|Operation Type||Type A Ballast Compatible|
|Compact Fluorescent Equivalent||18 W|
|model||SubstiTube T8 LED Tubes|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||3000K|
|light bulb average rated life||50000 hr|
|Eco-conscious||Energy Efficient; Helps Save Energy|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS; UL Claim Validation - Energy Saving|
|Product Type||LED Tube|
|Show More ▾|